Chapter 37 Being Ignored

Selena Pov
Today is Friday and I have classes so I got up, took a shower and decided to wear a black skinny jeans which has hearts on the right side with a with a red shirt with a huge black heart in the middle. My hair was left down with a few curls in it and I wore sandals. I was basically ready but I forgot one thing and that was my sister's black book that I borrowed a month ago so I took it up and put it in my red and black hadbag. When I was outside I saw my sister waiting for me. We were in the car in silence but she broke the silence in class.

Why did you let that dude kiss you and why did you kiss him back?

It just happened and it has no meaning behind it so don't go assuming things okay sis? Good

I left her in awe and then the guys came in and totally ignores us. Shawn ignored Serena, Shane ignored me, Josh ignore Shae, and while looking outside, John ignore Thea. We really wanted to know what was wrong with them but they didn't even look at us. So this is how they are getting on. Shae had ordered us at lunch to meet on the roof bring food and drink. So when lunch came we went to the roof and had a chat.
(Serena, Selena, Shae, Thea)

As you can see ladies or men ignored us this morning who did something to make this happened.

Why everyone looking at me for?

Because you kissed another guy.

Yes but I came straight home and told Shane and begged him for his forgiveness and he did forgive me.

So why are they ignoring us

And John is ignoring me and I can't stand it when I am being ignored.

Josh only ignores me if I did something and didn't tell him about it which I haven't done and I can't stand being ignored.

Hey neither can I so don't start blaming me.

Me neither so don't act like if y'all are the only ones.

I got a plan and it is simple we ignore them when they ignore us and when they start to talk to us again we will ignore them maybe for that day but while they are ignoring us and we are ignoring them let us also try and make them jealous. Oh and let's move in together so we won't see them. I have an apartment not far from here 5 minute drive that we all could stay at so go home and I will text you the address is that cool?

It's okay with me.

Me too

I'm okay with it.

So we'll meet up at the mall.

And with that we went back to class and ignored the guys then we went home and got ready to go to the mall. When everyone was there we went straight to the apartment.