Chapter 45 Moving On

Selena Pov
I went to the airport wearing a black jeans and a pink shirt with black black and pink adidas. When I got on the flight I was sitting down next to a guy wearing a pair of shades, a black pants and and red shirt that has I'm Sorry in black with a pair of black and red Jordans, it looked like he was asleep so I didn't bother to do anything to wake him up. I listened to music and went to sleep. I woke up as soon as the plane landed and I got my things and went to the apartment where my other things are. I got there in 2 hours since I was walking there and when I got there, I saw a letter on the bed with a box next to it. I opened the letter and it said.

Dear Selena
I am sending you this letter to inform you that if you come here you can only leave after 4 years which means that you will have 5o leave two years after you finished college here. There will be a plane waiting for you, it will be red, white and green. I will see you when you get here.

Love
Mom

I was surprised that she didn't say what was in the box so I opened the box and found another letter.

Dear Selena
I was a total idiot I didn't realize that you went through all of that for me and I am sorry but please don't go, if you leave I will be lost without you. Did you even tell Serena about this, if yes what did she say. I am terribly sorry for how I treated you and how I reacted please forgive me and don't go. I had, I still and I will still love you.

Yours Truly
Shane

I decided to write him a letter and give it to Serena and after I did I got my things and looked in the box one more time and I saw a small box that had my name on it. I opened it and I saw a gold necklace with SGS + SAJ on it and a gold ring with a purple diamond and a gold bracelet that has Forever SAJ's Babe written on it as well. I took the box and put it in my safe and went to Serena's place dropped of the letter and went to the airport. I saw the plane and as soon as I sat down the plane took off and was on its way. After a two hour drive the plane landed and I got off and was led to a limo. The limo took me to a big mansion and when I reached the door it opened and I saw