Chapter 42 I Miss Her

Selena Pov
I can't believe he said that to me. When I was in my room crying, Serena told me that Shane had left and he was actually telling the truth which made me cry even more. Everything he said was true,  when I told him about Mr.Sexy he was jealous but when I told him that we kissed he forgave me that same night and this is how I repay him by telling him he was a mistake. I just was overwhelmed and no I have no boyfriend. I was the worse girlfriend ever and I need to make it up to him. I got up and went to the living room and I saw a note with my name on it.

Dear Selena
I am sorry but I think that me leaving is the best option and I just wanted you to know that no matter what I will always love you. I believe you have figured out by now that I have left to go on vacation in the place of paradise but don't worry about me. I want you to move on and forget about me since I have been the reasons that we don't work and I will try and do the same.

Love
Shane

After I read the letter I cried and cried and cried. Then Serena came to me and said to me " if you love him so much just go and get him I know you are hurting but focus on now so go get him." I smiled at my sister and I got my things and left for the place of paradise Hawaii. When I got there I went to a hotel and started to search for Shane but sadly I had no luck. I started to call Serena and she said that Shawn wasn't home and that I had to call back in the next two hours. When i called him after 2 hours he was tired and sound asleep.So I just stood there in my hotel room listening to music and sleeping. 

Shane Pov
I was thinking about Selena and how I miss her. I was in my room sulking away. After about two hours I decided to go and shower in cold water after I was done I put on a pants and continued to sulk. Then I listened to music and it just reminded me of her and soon enough I fell asleep.