Chapter 13 The Meeting

The twins are now twenty.
Selena Pov

Me and Shane got ready and i had on a pair of black jeans with a pink shirt that has Don't Mess With The Best in baby blue with anpair of sandals and Shane had on a pair of blue jeans with a black shirt and some black and blue adidas. We were on our way to college. He told me that something might happen today when we got there we got our dorm keys. Lucky for Shane he shared a room with his brother I was on my way to my dorm but was nervous to open the door. Suddenly the door opened and I couldn't believe who I saw.

Serena Pov
I woke up and decided to wear a pair of black jeans with a baby blue shirt with that has Don't Mess With The Best in pink with a pair of sandals. Shawn was already downstairs and he qwas wearing a pair of black jeans with a red shirt and a pair of red and black adidas. We went to the college and got our dorm keys so I decided to go and check on him after I settled in. I was on my way out when I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw.

Normal Pov
Serena and Selena stared at each other until Shane and Shawn came and saw what had happened and they were the first to speak.
Shane & Shawn: we will leave you guys alone for today and we have two younger sisters their names are Shawna and Hannah they will be attending this college and yes they are a twin as well.

They left and they both went in the dorm and sat on the couch.

Serena: hi my name is Serena and both my parents died when I was 12 so I moved in with Shawn until now.

Selena: hi my name is Selena and both my parents died when I was 12 so I moved in with Shane until now.

Selena & Serena: My dad's name is Brandon and my mom's name is Stella so that means we are twins and it was you at the funeral but why would they separate us and why am I now finding out.

They started to laugh after hearing each other speak at the same time and then they just talked about each other but when they realized that they have almost everything in common they felt reacquainted with each other and we're comfortable about it.
They then went over to the boys room where they saw their old friends there and they got to know everyone and explain everything to them. After a long day everyone went to their dorms and slept.