Chapter 58 Bachelorette Party

No Pov
The girls were at Shae's mansion since two days ago and they were staying there until their wedding day. Today Thea told everyone that they had to sleep until 5pm. So has the clock struck 5 everyone was up and ready to go. Selena had on a black jeans with a red of the shoulders shirt with red and black pumps. Thea had on a black jeans with a pink and purple striped shirt with pink and purple pumps. Serena had on a black jeans with a purple shirt and purple and black pumps. Shae had on a black skinny jeans with a pink and blue strapless shirt and pink and blue pumps. They each took a bag that matches with their shirt and wore lip gloss. They had their hair left down with a few curls but Thea curls were more than a few. They looked like sisters. They went into the limo and Thea's sister Nisha was is charge. They arrived at some fancy club and it was half way across town. Nisha had a long list of things to do and they has to each pick a number from 1- 10. Thea went first and she chose number 5.

No.5- Find a guy at the bar and ask him if he would dance with you.

Thea found a guy and she completed her mission but the way she dance left the others speechless. Selena chose number 2.

No.2- Give a man a lap dance and then ask for his number.

Selena gave the man his lap dance got his number and he left a heart next to it just for her. Shae chose number 1.

No.1- Ask a guy for some money to help with your wedding.

Shae saw a guy and ask him for some money and she got al.  ot. Serena picked number 10.

No.10- Shout out "Why am I getting married." And begged a guy to serenade you.

Serena shouted the top of her lungs and she begged a guy on the dance floor to serenade her. Which basically means sing her name for her. Nisha picked number 6.

No.6- Go and sit down next to a guy at th bar and let hm buy you a drink.

Nisha sat down and let the guy buy her club soda. Thea chose number 9.

No.9- Go to a guy and act like if he just said something offensive to you.

Thea went to a guy and slapped him in the face and shouted out "bastard." Selena chose number 4.

No.4- Go to the bar sit down next to a guy and ask him for protection.

Serena chose number 3

No.3- Drink 6 jello shots and act like if you are drunk.

Shae chose number 8.

No.8- Go to a muscular man and ask him if he could show you his biceps.

Nisha had to do the last one which was number 7.

No.7- Dance with the oldest man in the club and then shout out loud at the bar "past me a sex on the beach so I can use it on the beach."

While the girls were finishing up their tasks Selena was in trouble because the guy she asked was actually Rick Maxwell. When Thea saw this she went over there and ask if there's a problem. Selena got up and hugged Thea and she shouted out "thank you for coming this dude is trying to get in my pants even though I told him that I was engaged."
Everyone in the club gasped and the women in the club said "you desperate loser." The guys said "how pathetic." And her other friends said "You are so sad you woman turned you down and now you are going after taken women tsk tsk." Rick chased out of the bar. The girls decided to go home and when they did they saw some beers and champagne and they drank the night away and they passed out eventually.