Chapter 49 I'm Back & Shopping

Huge Time Skip

Selena Pov
It's been 4 years and today is the day I will be returning to Serena and the others. I was so excited that was until I heard the weirdest thing but won't you miss your friends here. I know that they will be returning to their families and I have their address and number so why would I think that. I got on my flight and I listened to music and played a game on my phone. After the plane landed I got off and grabbed my luggage. I saw my car there but I remembered that I left it there when I left. After digging in my bag for the keys I found them and got in the car and drove off. I checked my time and it was 5am and I got home when everyone was asleep. I tiptoed in the room and made it to me bedroom where I settled in and then I fell asleep.

Later That Day

Hey Shane

Yes Serena

I really miss Selena

We all do Shae

Whatever Shawn

Hey guys

Hey Selena

Pause for a minute

SELENA I MY GOSH YOUR BACK HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HOW WAS IT THERE DID YOU MISS US WELL WE MISSED YOU OH MY GOSH WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TOO.

I heard a loud thud and I saw Shane on the floor knocked out. I started to laugh and I took a photo to remember this moment. We talked about what's been happening and that Shae wasn't talking to Josh. I told her to just talk to him about it and guess what she decided to leave in her pajamas and go talk to him. After 10 minutes the phone rang and she screamed that it was a lie in our ears and then she said to bring her things over in 4 weeks. I wonder what are they doing. Thea called and was excited when she found out I picked up the phone and told me that we all have to go shopping. I wondered how she graduated with all that shopping on her mind. So I took a shower and decided to wear a black jeans with a hot pink shirt with I'm back written in black and a black waist high jacket with a pair of black boots and I took my pink and black handbag. I wore the jewellery that Shane bought for me. I turned around to leave my room and I saw Shane and before I could say anything Shane kissed me and then he said welcome back babe I missed you. I smiled and told him that I missed him too. I took a proper look at him and realized he was more muscular than I last saw him and that he had a 6 pack (he was shirtless) and I smiled and he kissed me again but to be honest when I was gone I never got to taste his lips so I just kissed the photo of him when we went shopping so to actual kiss him made butterflies in my stomach. I wished it would of continued but no Thea had to come in the room and say If you are done making up let's go. We both wanted to kill her but we thought about how Johnathan would feel and since he's like a brother we just couldn't do it. So after Shane got dressed we went shopping and her are the results.

In total

Thea- 100 bags and 50 boxes

Shae- 80 bags and 40 boxes

Serena- 70 bags and 35 boxes

Selena- 60 bags and 30 boxes

While I wasn't in the mood I still bought alot of things. I went home with Shane and just listened to music, put my things away and just fall asleep.