Chapter 63 The Finale

No Pov
It was the biggest day of these girls life. Selena and the girls woke up at 7am and made breakfast and took a shower . It was now time to get dressed and they all decided to leave their hair left down.
Serena had on a white and purple dress which hugged her curves perfectly and it was strapless, it reached her knees at the front and was long at the back. She wore this with light purple lipstick and eyeshadow, purple diamond earrings with matching necklace and white heels which had a purple design on them.
Selena had on a white and red dress which hugged her curves perfectly and it had thin straps and it was long. She wore it with red lipstick and light shade of red eyeshadow, red rose shaped earrings with a matching necklace and white heels with a red heart on the front.
Shae had on a white and pink dress which hugged her curves perfectly and it was strapless and it was long. She wore this with pink lipstick and eyeshadow, with pink heart shaped earrings with a matching necklace and white heels with a pink design on them.
Thea had on a white, pink and purple dress that hung from one shoulder, hugged her curves perfectly and it was long. She wore it with purple and pink sparkly eyeshadow and a pinkish purplish lipstick, white chandelier earrings with a matching necklace and white heels that had a pink and purple design on them.
When they got to the church it was only 2 minutes until they have to walk up the aisle. The guys were wearing tuxedos and we're standing at the altar. The girls got their bouquets, Serena had purple lilies, Selena had red roses, Shae had pink roses and white lilies and Thea had pink roses and purple lilies. They got ready and the music started to play and they held each others each hands as they came up the aisle and when they reached the altar they let go and grabbed their fiance's hand. The person conducting their wedding was one of Shae's older brothers whose name is Asher. After they said their I do and kissed they ran out of the church and went straight to their honeymoon.

1 YEAR LATER

The married people were now very happy and are now waiting on their little ones. Selena was expecting 3 children, Serena was expecting 2 children, Shae was expecting 2 children and Thea was expecting 2 children. The children have 6 months left before they are in the real world. Everyone was happy and they still spent alot of time together so they had nothing to worry about. They were married and now starting a family what else could they ask for. They watched TV, talk and they went to sleep.

THE END