Chapter 28 Three's A Charm

Selena Pov
[Parents,Selena,Shane, Shawn, Serena]

What the hell so we got back together after you got Sabrina pregnant and I forgive you to find out that you didn't even tell your parents that you have a girl pregnant and a girlfriend.

Boy you didn't tell mom and dad that Selena was your girl.

I forgot about the telling your parents part.

What you got a girl pregnant?

And the girl is my cousin.

What you got your girlfriend cousin pregnant boy I tried to tell you that you must be committed to one girl.

I can't believe you! Selena are you okay?

Yeah sis I um I will be going back now since I wasnt invited and don't worry Shae is actually here so I will be going with her.

Selena don't go.

Here Shane I believe that this ring is yours and have a nice time after all you are going to be a father, your baby's mother is coming over and I must leave.

With that I left and I saw Shae with Josh and they were making out so I decided to walk home. After 10 minutes when I got home the others started to pour through the door even Shane but his parents left.

[Shane, Selena, Shawn, Serena]

Hey how did you get home because Shae didn't see you today

I walked home and got here 10 minutes before you guys.

Selena I know I messed up but -

But maybe we're not meant to be together since every time we break up it was because of something you did.

Sis do you want some time alone?

Nope because I really need a sister's touch with the dance.

What dance?

Our college will be holding a dance for every student since Valentine's Day is tomorrow every student must have a date and just before you came I got a phone call from Chuck Morris and he wants me to be his Valentine's Date but I told him let me think about it.

You should have said hell no

To you yeah I realized that from the moment you admitted to not telling your parents about me.

Are you still vex because my parents told me that you are the girl for me and that I mess up a lot of times and I need to get you back and we can start a family when your ready they said that they are no longer after your parents and that you have their blessing. Selena, babe, I still love you. I love you now, will still love you in the future and forever. Please take me back after all they say three is a charm.

I will give you my answer later tonight around 9pm but you have to come here.

Okay.

Later that Day

I saw Shane and he was acting very gentleman like. I invite him in and saw something in his hand which was behind his back. He suddenly gave me a bouquet of roses and lilies which warmed my heart and I told him to have a seat.

Well I thought about it and I am so sorry but I have to move to America.

What?!?!

I am just joking but my answer is yes because I love you too much.

Oh btw I was wondering if you would like to be my date for the dance?

I would love too and you are not a father because I had a chat with Sabrina and she got an abortion.

Okay that's good and since we are backed together I can do this.

And he kissed me I was shocked but I kissed him back. I guess third chances are a charm.