Chapter 20 Unbelievable

Selena Pov
Even if me and Shane were meant to be together he still broke my heart. I don't care if she forces herself on him what I care about is the fact that he still sleep with her. I went to my closet and took out a pair of black skinny jeans with a hot pink belly out. I took a shower put on my clothes a pair of sandals and I took up my pink and black handbag. I was on my way to college since the last week was no school it started today. I was driving a blank Lamborghini and listening to Bad Blood by Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lamar. When I got there waiting for me in all black was none other than Shane and seeing him always reminds me of when he cheated on me and what is worse is that my cousin attends this school now and she is my class which is the same class as Shane which means she is either gonna be drooling over him or torturing me. Just as that came to my mind I saw a flash of long jet black hair so I parked the car and got out only to be face to face with my dear sister not Serena my other sister. This sister is Shae and she took cared of me whenever something happens to me and when I moved from the apartment i shared with Shane i moved in with her. She and I was matching and she is also in my class and now I feel even better.

Shae Pov
I felt so happy when I saw Selena pulled into the car park and she parked her car because I really want to see who are the idiots that interfered with her. While I saw her smiled at me I got a phone call from my boyfriend Josh and he told me that when I am finished with college we would move in together. I answered my phone.

Hey baby
Hey babe whatcha doing this evening?
Nothing why?
Good because I have to talk to you about something very important.
Babe ya got me frighten.
Don't be it is something good not bad oh and tell Selena I say hi.
Okay but how did you know that she was with me.
Because I can see you
Well I hope you're not stalking me
Nope I am just merely watching you
I gotta go love you
Love you too babe bye

I hung up and saw Selena crying I didn't know why but once I saw what she was looking at I figured that the 'couple' kissing is Shane who if I can recall is her ex that broke her heart and Sabrina who is the whore that stole Selena's man. I got furious with rage and I went over there and I slapped Sabrina in the face and kicked Shane in the place where the sun don't shine then I grabbed Selena's hand and dragged her to class.

Selena Pov
When I got to class I got a text from Serena saying she can't make it something came up and she is awfully sorry. When lunch came I heard a noise from the janitor's closet and I open the door to see something disgusting and then Shae came and was very angry.