Chapter 51 Yes Part 2

Thea Pov
After I talked to Shae and the others I took a shower and decided to wear a pink strapless dress that had a split at the back which hugged my curves perfectly fine with light purple eyeshadow so it looked like sparkles with pink lipstick and I put on silver star shaped earrings with a matching necklace and silver heels. My hair was left down with curls. I took up my pink purse and found John waiting in front of a limo wearing a tuxedo and a white inside shirt. We went to a fancy restaurant on the other side of town and it was very romantic. We ate and danced and then when we were finished we left and went to the park and he took me to the exact place where we first started dating. It was decorated with rose petals and a blanket where we could watch the stars and the place was lit up with candles that smelled like strawberries but then I saw strawberries with chocolate on top in the middle of th blanket. I smiled and I remembered something, my hiding spot for mp when I changed my clothes. I went there  and came back wearing the same jewellery but I had on a black jeans and a pink shirt that had a silver heart on it with a pair of sandals. If you were wondering where the other clothes are they are in my hidden bag that I could get it the next day. I went back to John and he changed his clothes which surprised me. He was wearing a black jeans with a purple shirt and a pair of black and purple Adidas. We sat down and ate our dessert and romantic music started to play and then I looked at him to find him on a knee.

Thea we had alot of issues in the past but while Selena was gone we had to find our own way of solving our problems and I am happy that we are still together. I may not act like it but I love you so much that everytime we're apart I feel like a piece is missing. You have been there for me and I have been there for you and I want it to be like that forever. So Thea would you marry me.

Yes John.

I was crying as he slipped the ring on my finger and we kissed. I saw a heart formed in the stars which made me cry even more. We went home and we kissed and fell asleep on the bed holding hands.