All You Have To Do Is Fall In Love

*April 2nd 1975*

I stayed in bed all day nearly, only leaving it when I had to tend to the twins. I was exhausted. I finally understood why Megan was so annoyed at me. This was tough work. I wanted to forget her and everything that happened but everything reminded me of her. The house reminded me of all the memories we shared here, the kids, obviously reminded me of her, so did my car and all the miles we drove together. I was trapped by her. I wanted her but she didn't want me. It was over.

Despite my troubles, I continued to go to work. Johns wife, Veronica, took care of the kids for a few hours and then dropped them to the studio. We were working hard, day and night. We had a few songs ready but I didn't write any. I wasn't in the mood. Brian wrote a song called '39, John wrote a song xalled "You're my best friend" but I had nothing. I wrote some songs about Megan, or life, when it was good, but right now, if I wrote a song it would be the most depressing song ever.

I was really struggling to cope. I was contemplating if I should go to Ireland and give Elly and Aidan to Megan but I wanted to prove to her that I could do it, even if I couldn't. I wanted to win her back but I didn't know how. She was gone.

**Megan's POV**
I finally got out of bed and helped around the house. I started looking for jobs in my area but there wasn't any interesting ones. I tried to get my mind off Roger but I couldn't. I wanted to let go but it wasn't easy. I tried to remember why I left and remind myself of that. I was feeling really down at one point so I called Brian.

Brian: Hello?
Megan: Hey Bri, it's me.
Brian: Hi are you okay?
Megan: I've been better. How's Roger?
Brian: He's.... okay, I suppose. He misses you.
Megan: How are the twins?
Brian: They're good....... Megan come back to London please.
Megan: Brian, stop please. I'm finished. My life is here now. Roger tried and failed so that's it. It's over.
Brian: You guys could have had a great life together. Just think about it. You really could have. Goodbye.
Megan: Bye.

I thought Brian would have sided with me but no. Him and Roger were best friends so I couldn't blame him. After I hung up on Brian, I desperately wanted to call Roger but I didn't think it would be a good idea. I decided not to just in case. It would only cause more heartache.

That evening I decided to call Roger because everytime I passed the telephone my hand was dying to reach for it. I stood at the phone for a few minutes, reciting what I was going to say.

R: Hello?
M: Hi.
R: Megan?
M: Yeah, its me.
R: Oh hi. How are you?
M: I'm okay, you?
R: Fine. God why is this so awkward?
M: I think we both know why.....so how are the twins?
R: They're good. I think they miss you. Ellys gotten bigger, still has dark brown hair, Aidan still has the blonde hair, blue eyes, small.
M: He's like his daddy then, isn't he?
R: Yeah he is. There's only one problem, I'm really struggling here.
M: Why?
R: They're a lot of work. I'm having to leave them with Veronica most of the time. I've a lot of work to do. Could you take them off me?
M: Sure. Bring them there.... say.... tomorrow? Whenever you're ready.
R: Oh my car is broken down. Could you come here instead.
M: um, I suppose. Okay see you then.

I really didn't want to have to go to London again. I was finally settling here. However I would do anything for Elly and Aidan.

**Rogers POV**
Little did Megan know that the next time she came to England, she wouldn't be leaving.