If Loving You Is Wrong, I Am A Criminal

I got myself all ready to go out. I put a lot of makeup on, even though I rarely wore it these days. I put on a very tight dress that I hadn't worn since before I gave birth to the twins.

I looked in the mirror at myself, a sense of hate for myself radiating from my reflection.

I dropped the kids off with our neighbour who was their babysitter, paying her in advance and telling her a cover up story to tell Roger when he came home.

I made my way down to the hotel where I told Hooky to meet me. He wasn't there yet but I took that time to mentally prepare myself. I didn't want to come across too desperate... But I also wanted him to know I really wanted him.

In the distance I could see him approaching me. His hair was quite long but I hadn't realised the last time I saw him. He had a little baby ponytail at the nape of his neck.

He was wearing a white short sleeved shirt and tight blue jeans.

He kissed my cheek before greeting me.

"You look beautiful." He told me, smiling.

"Thank you. You look great." I said. He looked so nice with his hair pulled back and out of his face. Although I also enjoyed seeing it plastered to his face with sweat...

Good grief... why was I thinking like this? I had a family at home.

Even worse, why on earth was I here? I was a married woman sneaking around. Breaking my promise to Brian.

Hooky and I walked hand in hand down the road, slipping into a pub nearby where we both plopped down onto one of the couches.

Without warning, his lips crashed onto mine, taking me by complete surprise but also fulfilling my every desire.

We both pulled away from the kiss, breathless, with smiles spreading across our faces. He was so unbelievably handsome.

He left his seat to order us some drinks and I felt all my worries and fears drift away. I had let go of all my inhibitions. I didn't care about Roger anymore. I wanted this so badly, I was willing to do anything to get it.

He returned a few minutes later, neither of us really touching our drinks, spending the night locking lips with each other instead. He was such an amazing kisser. Roger didn't spend as much time kissing. He always launched into sex. I needed to feel the affection first.

A couple of hours flew past and soon the pub was becoming empty. Me and Hooky had been talking about our lives, our goals, our dreams, when he suddenly changed the topic of conversation.

"So... um. I don't really know how to say this. But I'll just come out and say it: we're finished our German tour now, so I'll be-"

"I know. You're leaving." I said, my voice laced with sadness.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to... I don't want this to end. I really like you." He told me, gently stroking my face.

"Me too." I smiled back.

"We're going onto America next. Should be exciting." He said.

Something lit up in my head. Roger had been desperately trying to convince me to move to Los Angeles. I was now no longer against the idea, now definitely for it.

"We're moving to America soon." I told Hooky.

"Really?" He asked, his face lighting up.

"Yeah. The band want a new start." I told him.

He smiled sweetly at me, then grabbed my face, brought it to his and kissed me passionately.

We both wanted each other so bad. We left the pub quickly and ran down to the hotel Hooky was staying at, ripping off each other's clothes once we got into his room.

"I'll be softer this time..." He whispered seductively in my ear, laying me down on the bed.

I tilted my head back, moaning in ecstasy as Hooky filled my body with pleasure. This time was not like the last time.

It felt like he actually made love to me. I felt my feelings for him growing dramatically.

I woke up a few hours later. It was about 2 or 3 in the morning. I stumbled out of the bed, quietly, as Hooky was still asleep.

I dressed myself again and left Hooky a note, leaving the hotel.

I felt so confident, so powerful. I knew it was in vain as when I got home, Roger would more than likely be waiting for me, worried.

I arrived home and found that he hadn't collected the kids from our neighbour yet. I apologised to her and brought them home, confused as to where Roger was.

He wasn't in the house. No where to be found.

I called Brian when I sent the kids to bed. He told me Roger was gone out with Freddie as I had failed to show up. Apparently he wasn't coming home tonight.

I was angry. For some unknown reason. I had bailed on Roger but was annoyed he had carried on without me.

I then made a hasty decision.

I called Hooky at the hotel, and told him to come over. That my husband wasn't home.

He was delighted and was over in a few minutes.

The two of us made love on the couch, laying in each other's arms as the sun rose outside.

I was still awake, lying against Hooky's bare chest.

My worst nightmare became reality: I saw a taxi outside. Containing Roger and Freddie.

I quickly jumped off the couch, woke Hooky up and rushed him up the stairs as he sleepily wandered around. I told him to go into the guest bedroom, get into bed and not make any noise.

Just as I was closing the bedroom door, I heard a key go into the lock and the front door open.

"Megan? Are you home? I'm back..." Roger shouted up the stairs.

Shit...