I'm Hungry For Your Touch

*May 20th 1975*
**Megan's POV**

I was starting to handle my anxiety better. The frequent panic attacks had subsided and I was feeling better about myself. I could finally leave the house again. Roger was being kind to me and making sure I was alright. Brian called around regularly and made sure I was alright too. It felt like everyone had my best interest and that was a very nice feeling indeed.

I was given holidays for a few weeks off work and this day was the day I was given to go back. Roger didn't have to go to the studio today, so he suggested he stayed home with the kids. "Make sure you're okay, if you feel an attack, come home..." he said to me over a million times. "I will." I replied. I went back into work and started my shift. I felt okay, normal. My colleagues greeted me and asked how I was. The day was going great. I went out on a call, to an accident. We brought them to hospital, made sure they were okay and then went off again. When it came to the end of the day I went back home. It had been an exciting day and full of work but I still felt somehow refreshed after it. When I got home to Roger, he wasn't in the house, but surprisingly I didn't freak out. I said hi to the kids and made my way out to the back garden. Roger was sitting on the doorstep smoking. "Roger!" I said. He looked around. "Megan, please, I'm so sorry," he said after me as I walked away. When I reached the sitting room I turned around. "You promised me Roger." I said to him. "Well I didn't promise...." he said. I scoffed. "Unbelievable." I muttered. "Look I'm sorry. Please, I just.... I need to smoke them. I'm sorry." He said. "Roger. You don't need to smoke them. You just want to. Please do it for the kids." I told him. He nodded.

I gave him a hug. "How was work?" He asked. "It was good." I told him. "Good." He replied. I stayed in his arms for a while and then I looked at him and kissed him. "You're so beautiful." He said. I blushed. "See, I'm married and I can still make women blush!" He said laughing. "Roger, you married me." I replied, also laughing. We looked in at the kids. They were fast asleep. They looked so adorable. "We did good, didn't we?" Roger asked me. "We did." Was my answer. He kissed my cheek. "You know, they're not going to be awake for another half an hour." He mumbled into my ear. I grinned at him. I took his hand and lead him upstairs. We went into our bedroom and Roger took off his clothes and I took off mine. He kissed me on our bed. We both moaned as we made love to each other. I felt close to him and I never wanted to let him go. We got under the covers and cuddled each other, slowly falling asleep in each other's arms.