Such A Natural Born Couple

It was finally the day of the wedding, and I woke up with a smile on my face. Roger had already left, to go to John's house to get ready. Rogers sister, Clare stayed the night along with Sharon so we could get ready together.

I got out of bed and noticed only Elly was still in her room; Roger had brought Luke and Aidan to get ready with him.

We all went downstairs and got out breakfast. Roger left me a note on the necklace he bought me for my birthday.

Wear this today.
Roger x

I smiled and Sharon put it on me.

Clare curled my blonde hair and put my veil in.

I stepped into my dress, caressing my curves. I was in love with this dress.

I walked down the stairs and Sharon took pictures of me and Elly. She was wearing a white flowy dress and she looked like a fairy.

My dads car pulled up outside and we all got it, my heart racing. I was so excited.

We all arrived at the church and stood in the canopy for a few minutes as everyone got seated.

I gripped my bouquet and Clare squeezed my hand.

Clare and Sharon wore their bridesmaids dresses, which were a cream colour.

The harp player in the corner started playing and everyone stood up. Dad linked his arm with mine. This was it.

*Rogers POV*

I held Lukes little hand as I heard everyone stand up. I turned my head as the harp began and I saw Megan waltz up the aisle with her dad. She looked absolutely gorgeous. I thought her dress was out of this world, tight and fitted to her curves.

I stood with my mouth open wide as she smiled and came up to me.

I shook her dad's hand and patted his shoulder.

Clare took her bouquet and she took my hands, her bottom lip quivering as she looked into my eyes. She looked down at Luke and he leaned against my leg as Freddie picked him up and sat him down beside him.

*Megan's POV*

Roger looked amazing. He had a navy suit and a purple coloured tie and waistcoat.

He was the most amazing and gorgeous man I had ever seen.

The priest began the ceremony.

"We are gathere here today in holy matrimony to witness the marriage of Megan Michelson and Roger Meddows Taylor. Let's all remember this is not the first time they have married each other."

The congregation started laughing and so did we.

There was the first reading, the second reading and the priest's little speech.

"Well, love is a very special feeling, one you only experience once, shown by these two people who weren't happy marrying once, but twice."

And the congregation laughed again.

"These two are perfect for each other and I speak on behalf of their friends and family when I hope they have an happy and loving life together."

"Now, they will exchange vows."

Roger breathed out and stood up straight.

"Megan, thank you for loving me. I've loved you through all the ups and downs, all the hard times. You are the perfect woman for me and I want to give you everything you possibly desire. We're an natural born couple. And I love you more than words could say. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, my best friend, my love."

I felt tears well in my eyes.

"My makeup is going to smudge..." I said, giggling as Roger squeezing my hands.

"Okay, Roger... I can't wait to live my life married to you once again. You're the most amazing person I've ever met in my life. And I've never loved anyone more. I couldn't imagine my life without you. You've blessed me with kids and a family that we'll love unconditionally. And I love you unconditionally. You're the sunshine in my life. You're perfect for me. I love you Roger."

Roger smiled at me and titled his head to the side.

"Repeat after me, Roger. With this ring, I show my love and deepest affection, all the days of my life."

Roger repeated and placed the ring on my finger.

I did likewise, and placed his ring on his finger as my hands shook.

"Beautiful. Now, Roger, do you take Megan to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Megan, do you take Roger to be your husband?"

"I do."

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss."

We both leaned in and pecked each other's lips.

We went back to our seats and kneeled down as everyone shook hands as a sign of peace.

Just then, the church door opened and in walked Brian in a black suit. He sat down the back. I turned around and smiled to myself.

We had to light a candle together, to show our married life together.

The harp player started again and we linked arms, walking down the aisle as a married couple. Luke stumbled behind us and Freddie lifted him up.

We stood outside the front of the church as the photographer took a picture of us, as a family, me, Roger, Elly, Luke and Aidan.

We were the Taylor's, all of us, once again.