Chapter 4: To The City!

Osomatsu hadn't been out of his house for an entire week, so it was natural that one of Osomatsu's only friends and childhood friends, Chibita, would worry. Totoko might not give a shit about the guy at all, and Hatabou wasn't living in their neighborhood anymore. He was living at the city, doing who knows what. Chibita dropped by Osomatsu's place earlier to pass a message to Osomatsu, but only his mother answered. That made the oden shopkeeper frustrated. "The hell's with that idjit?! He came here two weeks ago and got drunk as hell, but last week?! He barely stepped outside his house, damn it! Then when I go visit him, his ma says he's been lockin' himself up in his room and acting mopey! The hell's with him?! Damn it!"

Iyami listened as he ate the oden Chibita prepared. He could tell the shorter individual that it tasted as same as ever, but Chibita would probably skin him alive if he were to say that. "Osomatsu? That red-wearing troublemaker? Come to think of it, me hasn't seen that spoiled brat in a week! But me thought he would be pestering you instead. Me hasn't seen him at the horse races or pachinko parlors as well. He's a really lonely runt, isn't he?" He took a sip from the mug of beer he also ordered. Unlike Osomatsu, he could probably pay for his meals. He then raised his head up, pointing a finger at somewhere on the horizon. He was a bit tipsy, so his finger was shaking and he was letting out a few hiccups. "Eh? Isn't that Osomatsu right now?"

"The hell?! Really?! Where- ah! That idjit!"

Iyami was right; Osomatsu was running from far away, straight to the direction where Chibita's oden stand was set. The legendary red idiot Chibita knew since childhood had a large travelling backpack with him, and was most likely covered in snow. Osomatsu looked relieved to see both of them as he ran through the snow, brushing the snow off his shoulders. They could see his breath from a distance, meaning Osomatsu was panting really hard. Chibita prepared another serving of oden, telling Iyami it could warm up Osomatsu as soon as he stops by. "Iyami!" Osomatsu called, waving his arms around frantically. "Chibita!"

"You idjit!" Was Chibita's greeting, raising his ladle above his head and swinging it around. "The hell have you been doin', sulkin' in your room?! And what's with that backpack?! Don't tell me you're finally leavin' your ma and pa's house to get a job and a wife, damn it!" Of course, Chibita was joking around. But with a backpack that big, anything could happen. "The hell have you been doin', ya idjit? Off to travel somewhere?! The hell! Couldn't ya at least tell us about it?! Your parents worried that you'd be slinkin' into depression and decided to bring ya somewhere?! Idjit, we've all been through the depressed phase-"

"Iyami." Osomatsu cut Chibita off, sitting next to him and accepting the oden Chibita had prepared. To the surprise of both Iyami and Chibita, he denied the mug of beer. "I have a favor to ask of you."

"Eh?" Both Iyami and Chibita turned to face him in utter confusion.

Osomatsu was lucky to have both Chibita and Iyami in the same place at the same time. He needed Iyami's help, seeing as how Iyami was their only acquaintance with a car. Asking him for favors was nothing out of the ordinary for the Matsuno Sextuplets to do, but now, it was only Osomatsu and a phone that could text from different dimensions. He needed to have Iyami with him in order to get back home. "I'm facing the greatest dilemma of my life right now." He told him, mirroring exactly what he told to his dimension's Iyami months ago. "And I really need your help at the moment. Hell, I think I'm gonna be staying in a hotel at the city for awhile or something. If I don't do anything about this, I might be driven to insanity."

Chibita looked flabbergasted. "The city?! The hell?! Am I hearing things?!" Chibita couldn't believe his childhood friend and rival's words. This was the same guy that thinks groping people at mixers was definitely okay! "Are you serious?! Are you finally looking for a job, you idjit?! Are you finally graduating from being a shitty NEET?!"