Chapter 124: Family Gathering

When Kara and Ichi came back, they saw Jyushi sleeping one again, except he was sleeping on his left side, where Todo was sitting. Osomatsu was sitting between Iyami and Chibita, and upon seeing them, he stood up from his seat, lazily making a grin. "So? How'd it go? Kara, are you sure that Ichi won't murder any of us in the room anytime soon?" Judging by that glare Ichi sent him, it wasn't really matter to be used as a joke. Osomatsu gulped, before nervously laughing and swaying his hand to prove he didn't mean to offend the purple-eyed megalomaniac. "Uh, that's just a joke."

"Just as it should be." Ichi scoffed, crossing his arms. "Now then, Matsuno. I believe we have enough time before Dekapan and the others get here. And seeing as how things here were handled differently from last time.." He adjusted his glasses. "I guess it would be best to keep the ignorant informed about this situation. Because, even as I don't want to get involved with your stupidity and shenanigans, this leaves me no other choice. It seems whatever is after you is now a threat to this world we live in, and I don't want to let Jyushi be exposed to such things. It's best to be prepared, and defending yourself from the enemy is important.. so it's best to learn more about the enemy before striking."

Osomatsu blinked. Ichi was certainly more talkative than Ichimatsu, but Osomatsu didn't think he was that talkative. Especially since Ichi refused to speak to him without murmuring insults and whatnot. "Uh.. what?"

The pink-haired punk would have smacked Osomatsu on the head if he wasn't so busy watching over Jyushi. "He means that you should inform him about your situation, idiot." Todo pointed out. Osomatsu glared at him, but Todo only shrugged in reply. "I mean, you haven't fully explained the reason why you're around this dimension, right? Might as well do so, since Ichi's definitely not going to help us out if he doesn't know what's really going on. I mean, sure, Kamimatsu wants your ass and all.. but you explained all this bullshit to Kara and Jyushi, and Kara explained it to me, so what better time to explain it than now?"

"It also saves us a lot of time. We have nothing to do but wait after all, so maybe filling him in about your situation is a better way to pass the time. Plus, with us around, ou may be able to explain things you have a hard time explaining normally when you're alone." Kara added. "We can explain this to Choro once he's better, and Jyushi already knows, so we don't have to worry about that. We only have to worry about getting him his memories back."

"Oh, I see what you mean." Osomatsu looked at Ichi. True, he still hadn't explained everything to Ichi, but that was mainly because Ichi wouldn't even try to believe him if he shared the entire story. But now, Ichi seemed willing to learn more about it. It won't be too bad, right? Plus, he needed their consent after all if he wanted to inject them with the syringe and give them some of the memories of his brothers. "Well, it's kinda a long story. But I'm pretty sure you know the basics, right?"

"You came from another dimension in which you have me, Jyushi, Katsuna, Kyabarie.. and that masked magician as your younger twin brothers, yes?" Ichi raised an eyebrow. "Normally, such a thing would sound unbelievable and nothing more than a mockery of actual good stories.. but with everything we just went through in a few days, it seems likely."

"A phone wouldn't normally blow a door away, eh?" Osomatsu grinned sheepishly. "That's not normal."

"And neither would my brother stab someone with a sword and kill them mercilessly. But alas, it happened, despite such a thing normally not being able to happen. I see it won't be too careless of me to finally believe whatever story you have. If Kyabarie and Katsuna believe you, I might as well do the same." Ichi murmured. "But really.. your brother, Choromatsu, said that you ended up here because the Matsuno of this dimension teamed up with that white-clad individual? The same one who tricked Tougou into helping him and the same one that tried to start the end of the world?"