Chapter 80: A God's Essence

There were six of them.. and one would think it's a fair fight. But no. It wasn't. The "good" guys were lacking in members, and that was the best fighter, Osomatsu himself, who was having a panic attack. The supposed "bad guys", or the guys that have been brainwashed by Tougou (they weren't sure about Totoko though), were all ready to murder someone with absolute zero hesitation, even Jyushi himself.. probably. Jyushi was in pain, and was being used like a puppet, so Jyushi obviously didn't know what was going on, despite being slightly conscious enough to feel pain.

Even though both groups had six members, there were only four of them available, as Kara was protecting Osomatsu. Chibita, Iyami, and Hana looked absolutely murderous, but thank the gods that Yuki, Totoko, and even Jyushi just settled for simple creepiness. If Tougou was willing to fuck with their heads even further, he would probably use Jyushi against them, which would make it even harder, as none of them could bare to hurt Jyushi. But Oso was probably friends with Chibita, Iyami, and Totoko, similar to how Osomatsu seemed to be friends with them. So he probably couldn't bare to hurt them.. right?

Then Oso whipped out the rose, and it's shape turned into a spear with a red, torn ribbon wrapped around it. He huffed and pointed it at Totoko with a disgusted look on his face. Well, so much for Oso caring about her at all. Hesitantly, Todo made a defensive stance, glaring at both Chibita and Iyami. Lonely aimed his rapier at Yuki and Hana, but it was obvious that he was hesitant to fight them as well, judging from the beads of sweat on his face. Ichi gripped his katana tighter, eyeing Jyushi.

"Well." Tougou started to chuckle, his voice echoing in the room as Jyushi's fists balled and his face scrunched in pain. Jyushi was being lowered on the ground slowly. "You all seemed to be determined to help them. I didn't put too much effort in those four, but Totoko and Jyushi?" As Tougou snickered, Jyushi's feet finally met with the ground, and his arms seemingly relaxed, as well as his facial features. "Unstoppable. And if you think Jyushi can't be a good fighter.. think again."

A small ball of light appeared in front of Jyushi. Within a few seconds, the ball of light turned into the shape of a ball-tipped cane. When Jyushi's hand came in contact with the cane, the light disappeared. Jyushi was holding on the cane as if it were a rod, rather than the top. He finally opened his eyes again, revealing them to be as soulless as Totoko's.

Ichi's grip on the katana was shaky. "Jyushi! Please, wake up! Don't you know me at all?!" Ichi cried. There was no way in hell that lifeless creature in front of him was his brother. There was no way in hell was that his hyperactive little brother. "It's me! Ichi! I'm your big brother!" God, this was stupid, but it had to work. Ichi refused to believe that his little brother would lose to some magical bullshit so easily.

But Jyushi replied by slightly cocking his head to the side, before he shook his head frantically. Pointing his cane at his own older brother, Jyushi suddenly scowled and made an expression of anger. "Stop it!" He yelled with his own voice, but instead of it being childish as it usually sounded, it sounded so.. pained. And angry. Something that shouldn't be associated with Jyushi in any way possible. He kept shaking his head as more balls of light surrounded him. "Stop lying to me already! Just stop!" He cried angrily, and the balls got bigger the louder he started to shout at Ichi. "Stop it already! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!"

Ichi either felt rage at Tougou for doing such a thing to his little brother's mind, or was extremely heartbroken at hearing those kinds of words come out of his own little brother's mouth. But the moment he saw those lights flash brighter, he knew that wasn't a good sign. Jyushi's face instantly scrunched in pain as he cried, and though Ichi wanted nothing more than to reach out to him.. there was still the others to worry about. "GET DOWN!"