Chapter 7: The Blue Gentleman

Aida and Sachiko had different break periods, Osomatsu learned just by eavesdropping a few customers who attempted and failed to get either girl's phone number. While they worked together half the time, during a break of either two, they'd be all on their own for fifteen minutes until it's time for the other to help them again. As the café soon started getting more customers that prefer the warmth of the café instead of the winter coolness, Osomatsu learned more about what he had to do next and waited patiently for Aida's break to come around. Chibita was across him in his own seat, just chatting with Osomatsu about how offended he was at how Aida and Sachiko ignored him due to his short stature.

To be fair, Chibita only reached Osomatsu's stomach area. Or his chest area. Hell, Osomatsu couldn't tell at the moment, since they were both sitting down. But after Chibita's rant was over and he asked about Osomatsu's chat with Aida, Osomatsu told them that after he gathered more information on Todomatsu and Karamatsu, or Todo and Kara in this universe, they would head to Akatsuka Apartment Complex. "She said that they were roommates. Those two were battle partners, like me with Choromatsu or Ichimatsu with Jyushimatsu. They care about their images a lot, have a tendency to shine more so than the four of us, and are our fashion experts. Though Todomatsu's a two-faced bastard at times and Karamatsu's absolutely painful."

Chibita nodded. Unlike Choromatsu, Karamatsu seemed to text more about the fact that they all missed him, instead of clear instructions. After a little more texting, Karamatsu finally decided to text the next steps to the eldest Matsuno. "You seem really excited, idjit. Calm down, you're bouncing in your seat if you haven't noticed, damn it. Good thing no one's lookin' at us." Commented Chibita with a sigh, tapping the small spoon against the glass of where he ate the parfait. It was empty now, since Chibita had finished eating it minutes ago. "Ah. Here she comes. After you're done, let's meet up outside. Iyami'd probably be waiting for us already, that idjit." Chibita stood up from his seat and offered it to Aida, who once again apologized for not seeing him earlier. "Yeah yeah whatever. You two make it quick, damn it." He grumpily mumbled, huffing as he went outside.

Aida sat on Chibita's chair. "You want to know more about Todo's recent issues and his roommate Kara, right? I can tell you a few things about Todo, but Kara? Not so much. He only came here about four times, all in which are to bring Todo his lunch that he forgot or something. So it's pretty much a given that Kara seems to look out for Todo a lot, almost like a big brother." Which he is in my world, Osomatsu told himself mentally. "I think he and Todo were childhood friends. Todo and Kara started living together in an apartment ever since Todo's guardian died. Poor guy. Anyway, Kara has been living by himself since he was in high school. He and Todo haven't attended any other universities or anything of the like ever since graduating high school, since they think it'd be a hassle. Todo got a job as a cashier here, but we know how that ended up. He was here for a good three months. I doubt he's gonna look for another job now, since he's been hanging out with those guys. I wonder how Kara's taking it. I mean, they are as close as brothers!"

Osomatsu nodded, taking notes. Though he thought Aida would question him, she simply carried on with the conversation. "Todo-kun's guardian? Ah, I see. That really is a shame. Then, how about Kara? You did say he's been living all on his own since high school, right? Did Todo-kun say anything about that issue? I doubt I've heard about his roomie Kara." Osomatsu didn't know anything about Kara probably because he hadn't met the alternate version of his brother yet. He was looking forward to it though.

Aida clicked her tongue. "No. He prefers not to talk about it. As for Todo, well, you probably know he's a sweet guy. Sassy too, almost like a girl. But I never would have guessed someone like him would have a darker side.. but he has excellent aim and is really flexible, since he goes to the gym a lot. We went to a carnival once and playing darts was his favorite game there. He also likes fishing. He says Kara taught him how and they usually go fishing by the beach. But I doubt he has time for fishing now."