Chapter 59: Snow Rain

"Ichi, what are you doing?! Stop that, you're gonna hurt him!" Osomatsu cried. Damn, Ichi was faster than Todo! Osomatsu didn't even notice Ichi leaving his side! Also, where the hell did he get his katana?! Osomatsu didn't even notice Ichi bring it with him! "Are you seriously thinking of fighting Lonely?! He's the guy protecting your brother!" Osomatsu tried to run towards Ichi to stop him, but Todo grabbed his wrist and held him in his place. Before Osomatsu could argue with Todo, he saw Todo's other hand was holding onto Kara's, who look as terrified as he was. Iyami and Chibita stepped back, but making sure that Homura and Hana, who were both clasping onto each other's hands, were behind them.

Iyami and Chibita are protecting Homura and Hana if something were to happen.. and Todo's protecting both Kara and I. But if Ichi and Lonely were to fight.. I wonder who's the weaker one between both of 'em. I mean, Ichimatsu's dangerous and Choromatsu's a threat when you anger him, but Ichi and Lonely are as different from them as Todomatsu is to Todo..

Lonely wasn't screaming or doing anything to indicate he was panicked, but his breath hitched to show his state of shock. "Suuji-"

"Kodoku Choro, you better shut up, unless I tell you to speak! How on earth did you find my mansion?! How long had you stayed in there?!" Ichi ignored Osomatsu's yelling as he pointed the katana at Lonely's throat. Osomatsu couldn't see if Lonely was scared, since Ichi was blocking his view. "I locked all doors when I left, and I swear to god all the keys are with me. Duplicates are with Dekapan and Hatabou, and even those keys are in their personal vaults! How in fuck's name did you open it?! How did you get in?!" He was going completely insane at this point, and Osomatsu was glad it wasn't him in Lonely's position, because he was sure he'd wet his pants at the spot. "Do you know how much that could affect my little brother?! Do you know how long it took for him to finally smile?! Even though it's fake, at least he no longer remembers the horrors he had gone through! But in a place like that?!" The katana's blade was so close to piercing through Lonely's neck. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THAT COULD HARM HIM?!"

Oh my god. Ichi's going to scare the shit out of Lonely-

Wait.

Was that.. laughing?

Was Lonely, the alternate self of the normally logical Choromatsu.. laughing at the fact he had a katana pointed to his throat? Which would normally scare any normal human being?

Lonely gets here by a hang glider for god's sake, that should have been enough proof that he's not normal. He's a freakin' psychopath.

Todo's grip on his arm tightened. "Back up a bit, Osomatsu, Kara. Don't let yourselves go any further than me. Iyami, Chibita." It was the first time Osomatsu heard Todo address Iyami by name. "You two.. lead Hana and Homura out of here. I can sense it's getting dangerous. Get them to a part of the hotel with many people. And stay with them 'til things in here cool down a bit." Todo didn't look behind him as he spoke, but he heard Hana nearly argue with him before Homura gently coax her into following them, as well as a shuffling of footsteps. He then heard the silent pleads of Chibita and Iyami to stay safe.

Kara was honestly terrified judging by the way he was sweating and the fact that his hands were sweating despite the cold, and Todo wished he had told Iyami and Chibita to bring Kara alongside them. For now, Todo and his other two brothers were slowly backing away from two deranged maniacs who probably shared the same face. Todo already knew that Ichi was a good fighter, but Lonely was a new character on his book. He never faced him before, and judging by his reaction.. Todo probably didn't want to have Lonely as an enemy.

"Oh, you do scare me so much, Suuji Ichi. You scare me so much, I probably won't go to bed without a nightlight on." Lonely said as he finally stopped chuckling. His mask was starting to fall off again, and Lonely regretted not going with his small idea of gluing it to his face earlier. Oh well. Lonely loved dramatic things. And with a scene like this, what else could possibly add more drama to this little play of his? There was no need to think about it. Lonely already knew how to make this play even better. Plus, he had an audience! Todo, Kara, and Osomatsu. He wondered if any of them loved magic tricks. "As if I'm scared of a little toy like that."