Chapter 129: The Unity Of Six

"Those two certainly met under.. interesting circumstances. And under a bridge too! Really fun, eh? And aftwards, Shiyou, the psychopathic nurse, actually brought the other Osomatsu-niisan to the hospital! Man, the looks on his parents' faces when they saw the cuts!" Jyushi giggled, obviously amused by everyone's reactions. Despite Akumatsu possessing him, he still had a bit of his consciousness, and that was his childish nature that was present. Akumatsu felt how happy Jyushi was to tell a story and have so many people listening to him at once, but he also felt how upset he was at the fact that he just told a story in such a mocking tone, as well as how happy he was with the way he told such sad details with a bright smile on his face. "For a little while, Shiyou was actually human. Not some vessel."

"So Shiyou was at Akatsuka Ward when Oso met her, and that was after Oso accidentally blew up and fixed a bridge due to Kamimatsu's bullshit abilities that he somehow took. Then what happened to her?" Asked Osomatsu, crossing his arms. He was irked that Oso, the other him, would even do such a thing as hurting himself and hiding those cuts underneath his clothes, but Osomatsu couldn't truly judge Oso. The Matsunos in this dimension were different from the ones from Osomatsu's, he had to remember that. This dimension was causing stress to each of them, so it was only natural that Oso ended up different compared to Osomatsu. "Tougou said that the people who have been possessed by Kamimatsu willingly accepted his power after he threatened them. I doubt Tougou said anything about encountering Shiyou and possessing her, so did Kamimatsu do it himself? Is she just possessed?"

Jyushi shook his head, the bright smile still on his face. "Nah. I'd say she's pretty much dead."

Suddenly, the room got cold. "E-Excuse me?" Ichi choked out, fear laced on his voice. He wasn't so fazed by such things, but hearing Jyushi say such a thing sent chills up his spine and scared him more than he would like to admit.

"That's bullshit." Now it was Todo, who was obviously still afraid of the Akumatsu-possessed-Jyushi. "You're just kidding around, right?"

"Maybe? Who knows? Heehee. I am an embodiment of shittyness, ne?~ Who knows if I'm lying or not.~" Jyushi covered his mouth with his sleeve-clad-hand, trying to stifle his giggles. This was honestly so fun, Jyushi thought. For a moment, Osomatsu nearly forgot he was talking to Akumatsu and not Jyushi. "But yeah! She's dead. As in, she literally died. Not dead inside. Actually dead. Something's just holding her body altogether and stopping it from decaying. A corpse usually looks gross and stuff, yeah? Well, her's looks fine and dandy, as if nothing's wrong with it." He removed his hand from his mouth, his bright smile turning into a sadistic grin. Again, those sharp teeth of his sent shivers up Osomatsu's spine due to how they looked. They could probably pierce through his skin if Jyushi were to bite him. "Pretty neat what magic can do, eh? To stop a corpse from going all rotten.. magic really is interesting.~"

The room got even colder than it already was as soon as Jyushi said that without hesitation, and that sadistic grin of his just didn't ease their worries that they were now in the same room as a dead person, who happened to be standing at the doorway, frozen. Suddenly, Lonely stood up from his spot, looking rather offended and disgusted. "D-Do not jest about such a matter! Death is not a topic to be laughed about! I have seen many people die, and it is not as hilarious as you think it is, demon! It is traumatizing! And the nurse is very much alive! She is here with us!" He said, gesturing to her. "Why, how else could she have been doing all of this?! The fact that she is here with us in this very room is proof that she's still alive-"

"Kodoku-san." Jyushi's voice lowered, and his voice was overlapped by an annoyed Akumatsu. "With all due respect, Kodoku-san, you weren't listening closely and have jumped into a conclusion, which makes you an even bigger idiot than this boy I'm possessing as we speak. I'm not kidding about her being dead either, she actually is dead, and maybe if you weren't so impatient, I could have explained the mechanics of how Kamimatsu's magic worked. Now." He glared at him. Akumatsu's eyes were honestly intimidating, and if it were Jyushi's, none of them would have just sat there and let him lecture Lonely right on the spot. "You either sit down, or I'm going to lift you up with this boy's sleeves rolled and toss you out the window. And trust me, this hospital may not be as tall as Flag Corporation's building, but you will surely die without your hang glider and in the condition you are in."