Chapter 57: Embodiment of Perfection

"We.. it scared all of us, Osomatsu-niisan. I mean.. you just accepted Kamimatsu's offer.. only to trick him and bring him with you? It was so surreal. I didn't even think it was real until I heard Karamatsu-niisan panic over Jyushimatsu. He thought he had.. no. We were all so worried for you, Osomatsu-niisan. And what you did scared us so much. Did you know how many nightmares we all got? We kept seeing the same part over and over again.. the part where you're thrown into a portal."

I know and I'm sorry about scaring you guys. I was trying to protect you guys from that maniac.. no matter what the cost would be. Welp, I guess this is how I suffer. In a dimension where Atsushi tried to shoot me, where Hatabou sicced guards on me, and where two versions of my brother try to kill me with various objects, you'd think the other Osomatsu was lucky to not be related to these guys at all.

"We thought that.. we thought that you died as soon as you guys were thrown in there too. Everything in the park just went back to normal, and the cats were hissing at the sky for no reason at all."

We literally fought with aliens in space via baseball, it's gonna take more than that to get rid of me, Chorofappyski. And I'm sure those cats hate Kamimatsu's ass too. Good for them. I shouldn't eat their snacks next time, especially not in front of Ichimatsu.

"Then Ichimatsu suggested that we run over to Professor Dekapan's after we all got over the shock, since he was the same guy that made the drug for ESP Kitty to talk and whatnot, so we'd thought that he'd know more complex stuff like alternate dimensions and stuff. Besides, we all knew Professor Dekapan as children, and he's done.. weirder stuff, so it wasn't really hard to ask him of such a thing. Professor Dekapan was really nice and understanding about it.."

For once, Ichimatsu actually suggested something that won't kill any of ya or kill anyone in the neighborhood. Professor Dekapan is the most amazing human being in the entire universe, besides us sextuplets, it seems.

"As for your condition.. you were apparently stuck in some sort of blank dimension, while Kamimatsu and the other Osomatsu were unaffected and had been transported to the dimension where you're currently at. You were stuck there in the blank dimension, unconscious for a whole month, Osomatsu-niisan."

Longest nap ever. Longer than the one I took for a week after drinking way too much, ahahaha. That freaked out everyone for a good while, and I wasn't allowed to sleep for two months straight. Damn you, Fappymatsu.

"The other Osomatsu had been living his life as what that dimension considers normal for him to do, but when we finally found a way to wake you up from your stasis, the other Osomatsu's life sign suddenly vanished.. and you ended up really taking his place and teleported to his place, on his futon."

He better run. After what he and Kamimatsu did..

"We still can't find him, nor figure out how he vanished completely. But the day after you ended up there, you finally awoke and realized you were in some place different. Plus, you forgot everything that had happened prior to ending up in the other Osomatsu's house. And a week later.. well, everything's unfolding now, isn't it, Osomatsu-niisan? A week later, and here we are. Are.. are you sure you're okay?"

What the fuck do you think.

Osomatsu had been listening to Choromatsu's story, with Todo and Ichi on both of his sides. Thankfully, no one interrupted Choromatsu as he tried to explain everything, from the beginning of the day to the part where Osomatsu disappeared alongside Kamimatsu and Oso.

The trip to the hotel was rather quiet as they huddled over the phone Osomatsu was holding, displaying Choromatsu's face on the screen. As he told the story, Osomatsu could see Karamatsu leave the room, but not before giving a gentle wave to Osomatsu from the background. Todomatsu left a few minutes later, and Osomatsu could hear his sniffling in the background as well. Now that the other two had left, it was only Choromatsu in the room. And the third brother looked absolutely upset.