Chapter 131: A Humble Request

As soon as Shiyou was able to move, she took notice of her surroundings. Jyushi was sleeping on his bed and Todo was sitting next to him, with Kara seemingly knitting a scarf. She'd question where he got those knitting needles later, as he seemed to be having fun and didn't even notice that she was staring at him. Then there was the big idiot Osomatsu, leaning against the wall on the right side of Jyushi's bed, but was standing up as he looked through his phone with a supposedly serious expression that only came off as idiotic. Ichi was sitting on the other side of Jyushi's bed, just between Osomatsu and his little brother, and he was holding one of Jyushi's hands with his own. Finally, there was Lonely, sitting cross-legged on the floor as he did nothing but play with his toes.

The green-eyed male was the first to notice her. He looked up from his bare feet, and mouth formed into the shape of a triangle as he saw her arms finally move back to her sides. "Oh! The nurse happens to be moving now as well!"

With that statement, Todo immediately ran to the front of Jyushi's bed, spreading his arms out. Even though Akumatsu himself stated that Shiyou couldn't hurt them, it was better to be safe than sorry. For now, a few things in the room still happened to be gray, while a few things were in color. The broken flower vase on the floor, the chair Todo had been sitting on, and Shiyou were examples of this. However, everything else, including Jyushi, Iyami, and Chibita, were still in a dull gray color and frozen in place. The barrier was slowly breaking.

Still, that didn't mean Todo would let his guard down. "You can't kill us, you know. Akumatsu said so." Todo hissed through gritted teeth, baring his fangs in an effort to faze her.

She scoffed. She would have rid of those same-faced freaks herself if not for Akumatsu interfering. Not only would she have to see them still walk around in this world rather than ending their miserable lives by herself, but this would be a bother for Kamimatsu as well."Huh. The devil's grip on you all happens to be too tight. Nothing I can do for now.. tch, what a pest. His plan would have been successful.. if that damn embodiment of evil didn't turn up." She turned around, getting ready to leave, but not before stopping and murmuring words under her breath. "But. You lot aren't allowed to kill me either. If you want that pathetic brother of your's to regain his memories, you should stay out of my way."

"We happen to be aware of that fact." Lonely replied, but his voice didn't seem to be holding any contempt or hatred. Rather, it seemed as if he was a naive child answering to a rhetorical question. Shiyou knew if she were to turn around, the green-eyed magician would have such a stupid expression on his face. "Oh! Are you still going to be my nurse after trying to kill us?" He asked. Honestly, what an idiot. Even Todo and Ichi had the same deadpanned face as her, and even though she wasn't facing them, she was sure they were both itching to smack his head to have him regain his senses.

"Go find another nurse to watch over your dense ass. I have better things to do than handling trash like you." She hissed, before reaching out for the doorknob, twisting it open, and leaving the room, making sure to slam the door.

Lonely blinked, before pouting. "Surely my behind isn't dense as she thinks it is."

Ichi's eye twitched. "She meant you, you moron. You're the dense one."

"I most definitely am not. I will surely complain about her behavior and lack of hospitality later. Such mannerisms should not be displayed in a hospital. And to her own patient!" Lonely huffed, crossing his arms. "Truly disgusting how society degraded itself. Anyways, what now? Tall and Small haven't recovered yet.."

"Oh, give 'em a few minutes." Osomatsu told him. "Oso texted me. He said it's normal, since Akumatsu's barrier is cracking and all. It's a slow progress, basically, but you saw Shiyou moving, right? Every else'll move as well, and maybe everything in this room'll stop being so gray."