Chapter 146: Boy of the Creation, Kodoku Choro

When Osomatsu opened his eyes, he noticed there was something weird going on. He may have been wearing his pajamas, but clothes didn't matter if the last thing he could remember was Oso pulling him and probably leading to their deaths as they fell off the balcony of Kara's apartment. It was a bad idea to sit on the railing in the first place, and if Choromatsu had ever saw him do such a thing, he would lecture him, complete with frantic hand gestures, high-pitched screaming, and after he was done lecturing and panting for air, he would slam the door on his face.

Not like unbearable screeching would do anything to change Osomatsu's mind. And hey, he wasn't dead! So there was no harm in doing as he pleased right? But even so.. it seemed rather odd. The sensation surrounding his body felt like he was inside a bubble. First off, his body. His body felt very light, and despite the coldness from earlier, it was now completely warm, like a fleece blanket was wrapped around him. And when he looked at his bare feet, he realized that he wasn't even touching the ground.

If there was a ground in the first place, that is. Because secondly, he was in a world that was just plain white. He was hovering over nothing, not even his shadow was there.

This is.. a weird experience.. kinda cool, it feels like I'm back in space again.

He chuckled. Space. Ahhhh, the joys of space baseball and getting your ass kicked by a bunch of questionable looking aliens with baseball uniforms and weird anthems for their supposed school. It felt nice though. His body was so light, and it didn't even feel like a chore to raise his own hand.

He blinked, remembering the events that happened beforehand. He was watching the moon while Lonely and Jyushi were sleeping in peace, and suddenly, Oso was sitting on the railings and proceeded to hoot like an owl. Osomatsu was startled and fell off his butt, but that awoke Lonely and got the green-eyed male annoyed at him for waking him up from his beauty sleep. Jyushi awoke too, but it didn't last long for both of his alternate brothers to pass out again. That was when Oso, the other him, beckoned him to go outside. Because if he didn't, Oso would refuse to answer anything Osomatsu would say, only replying with hoots.

And then he was lead outside, wasn't he? And then he fell.

Amazing. I'm still alive.

"Look up." Osomatsu did indeed look up, seeing Oso hovering above him, but was upside-down and had his arms crossed. He squeaked a bit in fear, and Oso lowered himself, kicking the air to turn himself upright. The other still had the scarf on, still covering his mouth. Despite his muffled words, there was a bit of snarkiness laced in his voice. Even his normally tired red eyes looked like they were planning something."Heh.. scared much, other me..?" The other snarked. He moved the scarf a bit to show his somewhat mischievous smirk. At least it looked better than the constant soulless expression Oso always had. "Big brother.. is easily scared..? Heh.. who would have known.."

"Definitely not." Osomatsu waved his hand dismissively, before breaking into a grin and rubbing the bridge of his nose. Oso's sudden smirk was enough to get him feeling playful rather than worried. And with all the shit he went through today, he at least deserved a break. "This is.. kinda impressive, to be honest. I mean, this place looks cool and all! Is this the world Ichi and the others were talking about? A dreamworld?" He whistled, putting his hands on his hips. "Gotta say, there's not much in here. Where are we now, other me?"

Immediately, Oso's shit-eating smirk faltered, and he pushed his lips into a frown. Crap. That meant Osomatsu stepped on a landmine and ruined the completely not-so-awkward atmosphere from earlier. "Oh.. about that.." He looked around. "This isn't.. the Monochrome Dreamland.."

"Aw." Osomatsu pouted.

While he may appear upset over the fact that he was left out when Ichi and the others left for the world known as Jyushi's dreamland, he was actually disappointed he wouldn't get a chance to know what it would feel like to enter the dream of your brother. Plus, he didn't really know what the others saw back when they went to Jyushi's dreamland, or what happened while they were in there, so he couldn't really tell if it was a dangerous experience or not.