Chapter 27: As You Wish

As soon as dinner was over with no interruptions such as ninjas trying to break in and snap Jyushi's neck, Fuyu and Yuki waved goodbye to the group as they went home. As for Osomatsu and his group, they had been told that Hatabou had some of Jyushi's bodyguards drive Iyami's van to a hotel, as well as move their stuff to their room, which the five of them had to share, but at least there were separate beds this time. Before Osomatsu could ask about the payment, Hatabou had added that he already payed for it. Under Jyushi's request, of course. "Jyushi, why? I mean, I would have payed it myself if you just said so-" Osomatsu tried to speak.

But again, he was interrupted by Jyushi, the hyperactive brother of his. "Well, you went on a two-hour trip just to see me and play with me, and visited me to make sure I'm not lonely without Ichi-niisan around! And you're even planning on staying for a week too! It's the least I could do, Osomatsu-san! No need to be so shy!" Jyushi replied to Osomatsu's question happily. They were currently at the limo and were heading straight for the hotel, where Jyushi and Hatabou would drop off Osomatsu and the rest for the night so they could get their rest. "Everything is already paid for, so no need to worry if something breaks because of an accident! Oh, and you can order anything you want just in case you get hungry!"

He's too nice. You'd think a guy like him would be spoiled, but it's the opposite.

"Thanks a lot then. I owe you a lot, Jyushi." Osomatsu grinned, patting his little brother's head softly. Sadly, he couldn't call him his little brother yet, unlike Kara and Todo. Jyushi hadn't let himself get injected yet, but as Osomatsu said, he wasn't upset. He could understand why Jyushi would want to ask Ichi's permission and Osomatsu was glad to hear that Ichi was being a good older brother regardless if Osomatsu was related to him or not.

"You don't owe me anything!" Jyushi yawned, covering his mouth with his sleeve. "But.. let's go somewhere tomorrow.. and let's play.."

He smiled a bit. "Alright. I'm sure we can go somewhere tomorrow once you ask Hatabou for permission. But you look really tired, Jyushi. You can sleep now, if you want. We'll play again tomorrow, okay?"

"Mhm."

Jyushi was leaning against his shoulder the same way Todo was leaning against Kara, except Todo had practically passed out as soon as they got in. He was tired from today's events, from having to deal with the aftermaths of the syringe earlier and having to sneak inside a building by hacking nearly every single piece of technology it had. Also, they ran like hell through a nearly endless hallway. Chibita was supposedly talking with Hatabou from the other side, and Iyami was leaning against Chibita, snoring loudly. Unlike earlier, Osomatsu wasn't as loud, probably because Jyushi seemed so tired and Todo was sleeping. Kara had his eyes shut, but he was humming a tune as Todo slept soundly and Jyushi seemed to be falling asleep with the little tune Kara was humming. Osomatsu decided to hum alongside him.

While Osomatsu and Kara were humming lullabies to their little brothers, Hatabou and Chibita were still whispering to each other, thankful that the four across them weren't hearing a thing from their conversation. Iyami was passed out too, so they didn't have to worry about them overhearing anything and reacting to it in extreme ways. "Hatabou, I'm not gonna fuckin' bash you against the wall or anything, but so help me, if you don't tell me how the fuck did you know about this Osomatsu being from another dimension, I will personally strike you with my ladle and halt this car just to put you in the middle of the street, take over the car, and run you over." He snarled under his breath, glancing at the four look-a-likes across him.

Thankfully, Osomatsu and Kara were so busy humming, they didn't hear any of Chibita's threats directed at Hatabou.

The slightly taller male didn't budge, avoiding eye contact with Chibita as he spoke. "That's classified information, jo. I can't tell you, jo." He murmured. "But I can tell you something else, jo. He's definitely powerful enough to take on every single guard at Flag Corporation, jo. Besides the fact he reacts quickly to certain situations, he has some sort of power that comes from an unknown source, jo. Our Osomatsu was a great fighter, but this one? Unstoppable, jo. When I had the guards surround you earlier, I knew something was off with Osomatsu, jo."