Chapter 94: Against The Devil

After Lonely had passed out, Osomatsu had left Kaoru in charge of watching over him for the time being, along with Iyami and Chibita. Those two awoke to the sound of Osomatsu yelling in their ears and asking if they were alive, and though they were a bit sore, with Iyami probably having his arm twisted or something, they were alive and resting. Osomatsu was thankful that they were alright. They didn't really need to lose any more people besides Hatabou, and possibly, Hana.

Osomatsu, Dekapan, and Fuyu were watching over Totoko and Jyushi, with Jyushi sleeping against Osomatsu's chest and Totoko still on Fuyu's lap. The eldest Matsuno continued to hum lullabies, but much to his relief, Jyushi didn't seem to be in pain as much as he was earlier. It seemed as if he calmed down, and Osomatsu was happy that he did. "Are you gonna wake up soon? C'mon, don't get onii-chan's hopes up just to crush it, Jyushi. I'm honestly going to get a heart attack from the stress, you know."

Speaking of stress, Yuki was trying to get Homura to move, but she was staring at the broken window, the glass shards on the floor, and the outside of the manor. Yuki had informed them earlier that Hana's body was not on the floor, so it was either Hana survived and was running through the manor as they speak, or she snapped her neck and some nice soul decided to collect her body and clean the blood out of respect. Whatever it was, Homura had been sobbing as she continued to stare at the outside world. It was snowing too, so there was a chance that Hana just landed on a lump of snow and survived, or she did die, but got her body buried underneath the snow.

Hana means a lot to Homura. I hope she didn't die.

Osomatsu hoped that wasn't the case. Hatabou was already gone, it would be too much if they lost Hana too. Chibita was quiet too, as he sat beside Iyami with crossed arms, crossed legs, and closed eyes. Kaoru's injury from earlier, the one he got from protecting Yuki, was treated by Dekapan as soon as Lonely was unconscious. Thankfully, Kaoru didn't lose that much blood, and he claimed that he was fine enough to watch over Lonely, even though Loely was the same cause of his injury.

Kaoru-san's a really nice person.. I gotta make it up to him one day.

Suddenly, another large orb of light appeared in the middle of the room again. Immediately, Homura grabbed her weapon from the floor, and so did Yuki, but Osomatsu gently gave Jyushi over to Dekapan, standing up and rolling his sleeves. The three of them got ready to strike down whatever the hell Tougou had to throw at them, and at this point, Osomatsu didn't even know what to expect. They had Jyushi, Yuki, Hana, Chibita, Iyami, and Lonely hurled at them to fight already!

Who's next?! Fucking Kara- actually, never mind. If it's Kara, hell, or Todo even, I'm straight-up pulling Tougou out of their asses.

"Oh, another one?! Geez, when is Tougou gonna take a fucking break?! He's an old geezer isn't he?! He should be tired by now!" He whined. "If Tougou wants to kill us, he can come here himself-!"

As soon as he said that statement, the glowing orb lowered into the ground, signalling that whatever was in there was about to come out. "Get ready." Yuki was ready to block whatever threat it may be. He had his sword out, and so did Homura, and he quickly glanced at his wife to see how she was doing; sitting on the floor with Totoko on her lap, Dekapan was beside her and was holding Jyushi, Chibita and Iyami were slumped against the wall, and Kaoru was at the far left with Lonely leaning on his shoulder. They'll be fine, Yuki thought to himself.

"Y-Yes.." Homura stuttered out. It would be a lie if she were too say she wasn't shaken up from Hana's supposed death from earlier. She was still in a state of shock, sure, but she wouldn't let her emotions get in the way of doing what every Flag Corporation employee would; fight. She was stronger than she looked, and the dent in the piano was proof of that. She still felt sorry for Piano-san though. "Who could it be this time..? Seriously.. Tougou-san having weird powers puts us at a disadvantage.."