Chapter 20: Code Cracker

"We were born sextuplets!~" Osomatsu and Kara sang the final lyric of the same song they have been singing for about forty times now. Or was it fifty? Or worse, a hundred? None of the three cared at this moment, since they were all wishing for the two of those idiots to just stop. Todo had his face press against the window, silently praying that something would make him temporarily deaf to spare him from Kara's and Osomatsu's singing, Chibita had his hands pressed against his face, and Iyami's eye was twitching in irritation.

They've been singing it for an hour straight and the other three have been inwardly dying for an hour straight. And to spare Iyami from suddenly dying and accidentally killing all of them in the process due to having no one to drive the car and probably causing it to crash, Todo thought of an idea that could save them. He stopped rubbing his face against the cold glass and turned to Kara, who was about to sing the same song with Osomatsu. "Kara." As expected, the blue-eyed cavalier turned to him with a questioning look. "I'm tired." He didn't even bother to pretend, knowing how gullible Kara was. It wasn't necessarily a lie, since the trip was boring enough to make Todo feel drowsy.

As he also expected, Kara immediately shushed Osomatsu by pressing his hand against Osomatsu's mouth, as he grabbed Todo's head and shoved it in his lap as a makeshift pillow of some sort. As long as he had something to lie his head against, Todo didn't really mind. "We still have an hour left, Todo! We will find some other way to occupy ourselves, since you probably need a nap that will require our silence! I will awake you once we get to our destination!" Todo mumbled a reply, before he felt Kara slightly raise his head up from his lap, Osomatsu slipping his red cushion under it. "Thank you for your kindness towards Todo, Osomatsu-niisan!"

"He's my little bro. I don't mind being nice to him every once in a while. I mean, he's practically the one who found Jyushimatsu, isn't he?" He chuckled, ruffling Todo's hair, who growled in response. Todo was secretly thankful that Osomatsu gave up his cushion just so he could take a nap though. Osomatsu didn't seem fazed and only leaned against the car's seat as Todo shut his eyes. "Choromatsu says he's gonna send the program soon, as well as instructions. I thought he'd hate this plan because it's dangerous, but I guess even he's desperate enough to have me back that he'd let me break into some big shot company."

"We're here too, idjit." Chibita said from the front. "Anyway, I don't think we told you much, but Flag Corporation's one of those things that people either love to hate, or hate to love. Or love to love, who the hell cares, damn it. Their company's president is basically the guy in charge of selling the information for a hefty price, his supposed second-in-command is the one who is considered the biggest genius in all of Japan, with someone else gathering the information from around the country. Flag Corporation doesn't just sell information, but new kinds of technology and medicines mostly come from them. Though their main source of income is selling information, damn it. You don't seem to know much about it, idjit. Don't you have one in your dimension, Osomatsu?"

It seems it's a lot different from the Flag Corporation in his dimension, Osomatsu thought. "We have one. But Akatsuka City looks different there. Less advanced. I guess my relationships with my brothers and their personalities aren't the only things that changed in this universe. I think.. they also gather information and sell it, but it's not as messed up as the one here. Plus, Hatabou's the president of that company and he practically told President Obama something about american hotdogs-"

"Hatabou?!" Chibita and Iyami turned to him, though Iyami went back to face the road as soon as he realized he was the one driving and would be the cause of everyone's deaths if he didn't turn back on the road. Todo snapped his eyes open in irritation at the loud voices and made a growling noise, though Kara tried to calm him down by petting his hair. Chibita was still facing Osomatsu though. "You can't be serious! Hatabou, childish Hatabou, who was nearly everyone's minion when we were kids! That guy that pretty much left for the city for some reason and I've never heard of him since then, damn it! Is he different in your dimension?!"