Important Announcement !!

I'm still gonna continue TDOOS and I have no plans to cancel it and end it in a cliffhanger, so if that's what everyone's worries are, no need to worry.

Anyways, as everyone noticed, my update schedule is pretty bad. Back in May 2016, I'd update TDOOS every single day. Then school hit, and I only updated on Weekends + Friday. Then the updates started getting slower.

I'm not losing interest in TDOOS or Osomatsu-san for that matter; however, I won't deny that I've been declining the chance to actually get invested in something else, fearing that if I get interested in something else, I'll drop TDOOS entirely. It's pretty selfish of me, but I do admit that typing TDOOS made me feel.. important. I had something to look forward to, something to be proud of, so of course I wasn't going to throw it away.

I still love Ososan, I really do; especially since it's their birthday. However, I've been forcing myself these past two years to type despite being too burned out to do so. The quality is declining, just because I force myself to reach a word count. Hell, I've forgotten how to type fight scenes.

The fear of being forgotten still lingers in my head. Will these 150 chapters eventually fade into nothing once people forget about Ososan? Probably.

But they'll remember it once the hype for Ososan reignites. Hopefully.

So, I'll be taking a hiatus from TDOOS.. but after I release the next chapter, which is halfway done. Afterwards, I'll go focus on school again since it's coming near. I'm sorry I wasn't able to update much as well, but as you all know, I have depression, and I just lose the will to be productive.

And a lot of things happened last year. I'm sure some of you were aware of a discourse I've been involved in during May 2017, and during September 2017, I experienced a really bad falling out with some friends that lead me to nearly hurting myself. I really want to take time to properly cry about that instead of worrying about when I should update next.

However, even as I take a break from TDOOS, I won't abandon it. It's the first story I typed to ever live this long, to have this much of a following, and it's special to me because I met so many dear friends through it. I'm also willing to answer any TDOOS-related questions or anything in the server, so I'm not really losing interest in it.

I've been doing a bunch of things I wasn't able to do back then because I was so focused on updating, I didn't do much of my hobbies anymore. Recently, I've started writing an original story again, something I haven't done since early 2015. I've been drawing lots too, as well as playing Video Games I didn't play much because they often took too much time. That, and I learned how to make wallpapers for desktop and phones. I even made ones for Trans Positivity Choro and Todo.

I'm also in multi-fandoms, and other than Ososan, I'm in the fandoms of Kirby, El Filibusterismo, and Black Butler, all of which were my interests before Ososan. Days ago, a friend of mine managed to get me into Danganronpa too. I'm particularly interested in the cast of the second game.

So no need to fear, I'll just take a bit of a break because I don't want to force myself to focus on only one thing and feel bad if I'm not able to produce results. After the next chapter, I'll take it easy for awhile. Then I'll try my best to pump out chapters, slowly, but surely. And I'll try to make the quality as good as it used to be.

With that, thanks for supporting TDOOS. I'll see all of you soon in the next chapter, and hopefully, the Discord server. For any other reasons, please contact me at angel-of-apricots on tumblr.