Chapter 135: Black Heart

"Oh my goodness! How soft! Is this really mine?! I express my sincerest gratitude, Pine, Tater Tot! I shall cherish this sweater for as long as I live!" The green-eyed magician chuckled, wrapping his arms around his chest to feel more of the soft sweater. Despite that, he was only wearing a sweater and black boxers, and Todo, unfortunately, had to be the one to help him dress up. Osomatsu was just sitting on his bed, laughing alongside Lonely, who was incredibly happy about his new sweater. And he loved it so much, that he practically tore it off from Osomatsu's hands as soon as the eldest Matsuno had shown it to him. "It smells like vanilla too! Such a sweet scent it carries! It reminds me of a delicious slice of cake! What a wonderful piece of clothing!"

"Hold still, you idiot!"

Lonely had obviously been ecstatic to hear about the news, and it was obvious that he had been getting bored in his hospital room without any source of entertainment, not counting the TV he didn't know how to turn on. But when Osomatsu and Todo had told him that he would be going outside soon, he immediately smiled and started bouncing up and down, prompting Todo to pin him down and yell at him to settle down so he can dress him up for the cold. Lonely wasn't having any of it though. He was too excited, and couldn't contain it inside, so he had shoved Todo away and started jumping around the room. Mainly the bed.

"You're like a little kid at Christmas morning." Osomatsu pointed out with a snort. His energetic and excitable nature reminded Osomatsu of Jyushimatsu. It was a shame that the latter was sick, but hopefully, he'll be able to send the flower that Oso gave him to his brothers. He was honestly worried about Jyushimatsu. But he was snapped out of his thoughts as Todo barked at the bouncing Lonely, who had such a bright smile on his face. A smile so bright, it just felt wrong to see it on someone who shared the same characteristics as normally stuck-up and serious Choromatsu. "Haha. You really are like a kid. So excited."

"I will finally share a roof with someone! And not just one, but three people! Truly exciting!" He punched the air with his fists, and it reminded Osomatsu of those happy-go-lucky characters from shounen anime. "And this sweater is so warm and cozy! I truly love it!"

"It's only temporary though." Osomatsu pointed out. "Your stay with Kara and Todo, I mean."

The pink-eyed punk's eye twitched in annoyance. He still didn't know what the hell possessed him to agree to Ichi's suggestion of letting Lonely stay at their shared apartment. Jyushi, he could understand, but Lonely? Absolutely not. "If you love wearing that thing so much, just wear the damn pants already! You'll freeze if you go out in your stupid boxers, and we don't need you to get sick!" Todo looked exasperated, and glared at Osomatsu. He stretched the black jogging pants that came along with Lonely's green sweater. God, he wondered why Kara would even tell him to handle Lonely when Kara himself seemed to be the only person that Lonely was fond of, besides Jyushi. Well, he seemed to be getting along with Osomatsu, but if there was one thing that Todo knew, Lonely didn't like him or Ichi at all. "Don't encourage him, geez. It's already a hassle trying to get him on these pants-"

"Tater Tot, hold still!" Without a warning, Lonely jumped from the bed and went straight for the pants that Todo was busy stretching. As a result, only one leg managed to get into the hole, and the other one was left to hang on the garter of the pants. Lonely's head smacked against the frame of the bed, and Todo accidentally dropped the pants and fell to the floor due to how heavy Lonely was, despite being underweight. "Ow! Tater Tot, you betrayed my trust-!"

"GET OFF ME!" Todo hissed through gritted teeth, pounding on the floor with his fists repeatedly. "If we weren't at a hospital, I would have killed you already, you prick!"

Well, their dynamic was somewhat like Karamatsu and Ichimatsu's, but only if Karamatsu was stupid and bold enough to pull a stunt similar to what Lonely did. Even Karamatsu would be smart enough to know that such a thing would piss Ichimatsu off. "Alright, alright. Hold still, you two." He sighed. Onii-chan always had to handle these types of situations. Gently grabbing Lonely's arms, he pulled him up as if he were a rag doll and gently put him down the floor to make him stand. "Alright, you know how to wear pants so fix yourself. Got it?"