Chapter 103: Attempts at Normalcy

Dekapan, Kaoru, Ken-san, and Sokomi came back a few minutes later, and were speechless to see the amount of stuff on the floor. Hana, Chibita, Homura, and Iyami were standing at the back of the room, just in case Jyushi were to throw something at them again. Fuyu and Yuki were on both of Ichi's side, just to ensure that Ichi didn't do anything to Jyushi while they were around, knowing how much Ichi cared for Jyushi. Rokomi and Kara had cleaned up a few shards of glass from the vase that Jyushi threw across the room, and thankfully, neither of them got any cuts from the glass. Osomatsu and Todo were standing beside each other, though Osomatsu was looking away from Jyushi's bed and was texting on his phone.

Fuyu and Homura had set out a plastic container containing food on Jyushi's bed, coaxing him to eat. The food on the container were two fruit cupcakes, something sweet, which was something Jyushi would usually like to eat. However, Jyushi refused to even look at it, and nearly screamed when Fuyu got a bit too close. For now, everyone had to keep their distance from Jyushi, not wanting to scare him further. Fuyu and Yuki were holding hands as comforting gestures, while Dekapan, Ken-san, and Kaoru were whispering about something. Chibita, Hana, and Homura were quietly chatting, while Iyami just listened with crossed legs. Kara also seemed to be chatting with Sokomi and Rokomi, and Osomatsu was still texting his phone. Todo was watching Jyushi with worry visible on his face.

"I can't inject him with the syringe while he can't remember anything.. if the syringe really gives Jyushi some of Jyushimatsu's memories.. wouldn't it be risky to inject it to Jyushi while he can't remember who I even am or who Ichi was? It might cause him to believe he is Jyushimatsu, and an identity crisis is not what we all need right now.. I mean, if he remembers something, but it isn't really his.. he might believe he's someone he isn't. Does that make sense?" Osomatsu read his text internally, knowing that Sokomi, Rokomi, and Ken-san had no idea that he came from another dimension. "Hopefully, it does. Plus, I can't really inject a patient with a syringe while I'm in a hospital.. the doctors might kill me, and so will Ichi. Again, sorry for bothering you all."

And.. here we go, send.

His phone vibrated on his hands five seconds after he sent the text.

"Don't worry about 'bothering' us. This is fine, we're your brothers, so we're gonna help you out, okay? Don't inject him with the syringe yet, there's a chance that your theory is true. We're gonna get to the bottom of this, Osomatsu-niisan. That, and figuring out how to get the flower that's the cure. Ichimatsu seems to be in a better mood now, and he's playing a board game with Jyushimatsu right now. Todomatsu's at work, as usual, and Karamatsu-niisan's helping me, the professor, and Dayon. We're trying to see what's wrong with the other Jyushimatsu's head. I mean, if could be a side effect from having Tougou take control of his head. We don't really know what happened to Jyushi while he was mentally unconscious, so it may take awhile for us to get answers."

Osomatsu sighed, ignoring Todo, who glanced at him in worry. "..That's fine. As long as you get results." He typed out, glancing at Jyushi. Still scared, but quiet and huddling his blanket as if his life depended on it. Poor kid, Osomatsu thought. It was causing him so much pain to see one of his little brothers look so scared. "I understand. Sorry for bothering you so early in the morning, Choromatsu. I'll handle what's happening over here in this dimension. You continue doing what you're doing. Again, sorry if onii-chan is such a bother."

Again, he sent the text. Within a few seconds, he got his reply again. He hoped that Sokomi, Rokomi, and Ken-san weren't suspicious of why the phone was replying quickly.

"I said it wasn't bothering us by a bit, Osomatsu-niisan. Quit thinking of that, okay? We're all worried here, and that's perfectly fine. Ichimatsu's worried for the other Jyushimatsu, and so is Karamatsu. Todomatsu doesn't want to admit it, but he's worried too. But they're glad you're fine, especially with all the crazy shit you went through last night. For now, try to relax. We'll handle this, alright? I'll call you later. Jyushimatsu's excited to see you.. and he wants to thank you."