Here's how it goes!

Hello, everyone! Aorin here, now known in tumblr/discord as Starfaith! I decided to update TDOOS, but in a way I believe people have already expected.

I don't regret making TDOOS one bit. Because of this fic, I have gained many friends, managed to create two servers (one of which has over a hundred members), and improved my writing skill overall. TDOOS is, without a doubt, what I consider to be the best fanfiction I've ever written. Even if it dragged on for three years, I still hold TDOOS in a special place in my heart.

It's unfair for me to keep the story in for so long, after all these years. I doubt readers will wait even longer for a new chapter to come out, seeing as how busy I am lately. I started this fanfic when I was 14, and now, I'm 16, turning 17 soon. God knows how busy I'll eventually be, since after eleventh grade, I'll be twelfth grade, then I'll be in college.

After thinking about this for months, I decided to finally reveal the remaining parts of TDOOS, which were supposed to be for the last two arcs. Regardless, I hope this is enough, and if not, you can always hit me up in tumblr or discord to ask for more information regarding TDOOS.

TDOOS deserves to end and to not drag on for so long. As a result, I decided to summarize the last remaining parts of TDOOS, and divide them into four parts.

I'll tell more of my personal thoughts regarding TDOOS, the little community it spawned, and what's been happening behind the scenes after all the explaining, but in the TDOOS blog since this is gonna be one hell of a ride. After all, the reasons you're probably reading this is because to see a TDOOS update. And for that, I'll summarize the plans I had for each chapter of the last few arcs, and I might type out snippets at some point.

Without further adieu, enjoy the remains of what should have happened in TDOOS!

...

Document Created: October 31 2018

Arc 8 (Chapter 162 Continuation)

-In the last chapter, Choro, nearly falling to his death in his rematch against Ichi, has his body overtaken by the other soul residing in his body; Hideo.

-Ichi, as he is very observant, had already noticed this but thought nothing of it. He simply thought Choro was overtaken by excitement over meeting Osomatsu and the others that his "serious" side was overshadowed by that.

-Hideo, who is much more skilled than Choro, manages to overpower Ichi. Ichi nearly falls off the rooftop until Choro, who still has a bit of control, pulls his body away to attempt to scold Hideo for taking over his body and attempting to kill Ichi. Hideo shushes him.

-Ichi, with support from Osomatsu, Kara, Todo, and the oblivious Jyushi ("Go, Ichi-san! I know you're strong!"), is motivated to beat Choro in a duel literally out of sheer pettiness that a Suuji never loses.

-He beats Hideo in the duel. Hijirisawa applauds and comments that Ichi is as reliable as ever. This relieves Ichi, as it means Hijirisawa still thinks he's worthy enough to be Flag Corp's president, as well as take care of Jyushi.

-Choro regains consciousness. He apologizes for "his" brash behavior, and then proceeds to hug Ichi and thank him for the duel. Ichi, annoyed, tries to push him off, but Jyushi joins the group hug, which is later joined by Kara and Osomatsu.

-Todo simply watches from afar with a smirk, laughing at Ichi's misfortune. Hijirisawa chuckles, and silently thanks Osomatsu and the Altmatsus for being kind to Ichi.

-There's a filler wherein they decide to drop by Akatsuka Mall to buy dinner as a congratulatory meal for Ichi, as well as a "you did your best" present for Choro. While Choro and Ichi are bugging Kara (as well as Todo) over what to eat for dinner, Aku!Jyushi fills Osomatsu in on Hideo's existence.