iPad

iPad

Louis: “Babe, babe!” he yelled, excited, running around your flat, bare feet hitting the floor. “In the bathroom,” you yelled back, brushing your hair back, putting it to a ponytail. “Hiya babe,” Louis cheered, making you turn to a doorway where he was standing, grinning to you. He had your iPad on his hand when a clicking noise filled the air. “Louis!” you yelled, eyes going wide. You had only his white t-shirt on with your panties.”Oh! Absolutely horrible!” he screamed teasingly, looking at the photo in the screen, making you roll your eyes. “Lou, delete it. Now,” you pleaded, looking at his blue, teasing eyes, knowing that he wouldn’t do that without a fight. “No, I think this should be the background..,” he smirked, rubbing his stubbly chin. “NO!” you screamed, but it was too late. His giggles filled the air when you screamed in frustration, starting to chase after his running figure. “Louis! Please!” you screamed, following you to your yard where he was standing, beaming at you playfully. You panted heavily gripping the iPad off his hand, glaring at him. “What,” you snapped, annoyed, seeing how his smirk got wider and wider. “Oh, nothing,” he smirked again, scrunching his chin. “Um, miss? We’re having a party, do you mind?” your neighbor yelled over the fence, making your head snap to see about thirty people staring at you, eyes wide. “Shit,” you mumbled running back in, suddenly aware how pant less you were. “You are so dead,” you snarled to Louis who was leaning to couch, stomach hurting because his laughter. “Y-You should have seen your face love! All because of iPad!” he could barely breath between his laughs, making you storm off, leaving him laugh alone.

Zayn: You groaned, moving from side to side, trying to find the missing good wifi. “Zaaayyyynnn,” you whined loudly, leaving a silent whimpers to air, making sure your boyfriend would hear them even when he was in the next room. “What is it boo?” he yelled back, not wanting to leave the spot in the bed where he was resting, trying to sleep off the jet lag. “I think I’m dying,” you whimpered back, throwing your head back, staring at the unloaded screen. A moment later Zayn shuffled next to you with brown sleepy eyes, only wearing his boxers. He sighed rolling his eyes, seeing your pouty face, before snuggling next to you in the couch. “What is wrong?” he mumbled sleepily to your neck, leaving a small kiss to the nape of your neck. You pouted, poking his tattoos, trying to get his eyes open, “My tumblr is full of empty squares.” His eyelids were close letting the long eyelashes lay on his cheeks, black hair tickling your skin when you felt his warmth next to your body. “What?” he murmured against your skin, making you tilt your head so it was resting on top of his head. “Our wifi sucks like lama’s butt,” you explained, making chuckle and open his dark brown eyes. “Lama’s butts?” he chuckled again, eyes sparkling when he tried to contain his laughter. “C’mon…Help me! Please!” you whined, poking his leg with the iPad’s corner. “Fine,” he mumbled, letting out a huge yawn, taking iPad to his big hands. He stared at the screen for a second, chewing his lip, shaking his head before putting it to a small table next to you. “I dunno, I’m gonna call somewhere, but now..,” he sighed, smile on his lips when he pulled you against his chest, closing his eyes, “I’m gonna sleep with my lama butt.”

Harry: “Please,” he whined, looking at you with a comic look what was supposed to look adorable but he just made fool out of himself. “No,” you laughed, shaking your head when you moved to admire another iPhone case. “But why?” he pouted, green eyes wide and confused when he moped next to you, big hands barely fitting to his tight jean pockets. You sighed, rolling your eyes to your boyfriend who was acting like a child in candy store. “We have two iPhones, why would we need iPad?” you asked, reaching to get a phone case with a flower print. “But..,” he started, but his low voice was cut off by your glare. “Harry, help me please,” you sighed after standing in your tiptoes, reaching to get the phone case from the hook. He crossed his hands to his chest, making his loose t-shirt go down, revealing his swallows. “No,” he pouted, making you sigh. “Seriously,” you grunted, seeing how he looked away on purpose, avoiding your glare. “Hi, can I help you with something?” A male worker appeared next to you, smiling friendly. He was a cute guy, but next to Harry he looked just another ordinary lad. “Yes, thanks, I’d take that floral printed phone case,” you smiled, pointing to the case, what he took happily, handing it to you, keeping your hands together longer than necessary. You could feel Harry’s black stare through the man’s back. “Thanks,” you smiled, pulling your hand away. “Anything for special lady like you,” he smiled back, making Harry growl behind him. “Hi,” Harry greeted with a affected happy voice, “Babe we need to go, we can get that another time.” Without a word Harry took your hand, storming off from the store. “So not worth iPad,” he snarled, making you giggle, pecking his tensed lips. “I love you silly,” you laughed, messing his curls, “and we do not need iPad.”

Liam: “Babe, what are you doing?” he asked smiling against your neck while he bite small bites to your gentle skin, making you shiver. “I’m playing,” you said, eyes bouncing between Liam and the screen. “Angry birds?” he hummed smiling, sucking your sweet spot making you moan and miss few pigs on the screen. “Put that away love,” Liam breathed against your neck, his strong hand gliding down to your waist, pressing it lightly, making you stiff a moan. “Okay,” you breathed, closing the tab, almost throwing it to your bedside table. “Gently,” he groaned, sliding his hands to your back, lifting your back, sliding his strong hands to your bum, smirking with his brown eyes. A loud clink made you part for a second. “What’s that,” Liam grunted annoyed, neck veins popping while he tried to control his arousal. “iPad,” you sighed, leaning to press his lips against yours, letting the sweet taste of his lips stay on your taste buds. “C’mon,” Liam groaned, laughing when another clink pierced the air, “Let us be, bad iPod.” You laughed, loving how your boyfriend could turn from dark and sexy to cute and adorable in few seconds. You reached the iPad, sliding it open. “My Pou is hungry,” you cooed, making Liam growl and rest his head against your collar bone. “Fuck the pou,” he grunted, making you gasp playfully, “Y/N, please.” You giggled, still feeling his hard on against your belly. “What if I fuck Payne instead, “you whispered to his ear, making him shiver before turning iPad off completely, making his grin widen. “Oh, Pou’s not only hungry one here, Mr.Payne, “

Niall: “Princess, how ‘bout Aiden,” Niall asked, popping to the kitchen counter, holding your iPad on his hands, blue eyes on the screen. “What about Aiden?” you asked, looking at your adorable boyfriend confused. He was only in his boxer briefs and snapback, scratching his chest while he stared at the screen. “For a name, or Finn is kind of craic too,” he looked up to you from the iPod, still scratching his chest, making a red mark to the skin. “Yeah,” you said unsure, licking your spoon slowly, finishing your yogurt, still not having a clue what he was talking about. “Ye like those, eh?” he asked, rising his eyebrows, wiggling them, making you laugh. “Yeah, but what for,” you beamed, walking over him, putting your hands to his thighs while he sat on the counter. “I love ye,” he beamed back, not saying anything else, making you blush a bit. “I love you too babe,” you smiled, reaching to your tiptoes to kiss his lips over the iPod. “Baby names?” you questioned, rising your eyebrows when you saw the pages he was searching. A small laugh left Niall’s lips when he blushed bright red closing the iPad lid, “Yeh.” You giggled to his cute embarrassment, heart beating a bit faster than usual. “Niall, are you pregnant,” you teased, brushing your hands over his bare thighs, making him throw his head back and leave a throaty, loud laugh, wrinkling his nose and chin. “No princess, I promis’, I googled it,” he teased, lowering his head to kiss you gently. His eyes were ocean blue when he stared at you, look full of love, iPad pressing your ribs between you two. Niall smiled a bit, hand landing to your belly, rubbing it gently, “I would love t’ have a lil craic on our own thoug’, what do ye say?”

------------

Posted by : http://mullingarbum.tumblr.com