How he makes it up to you after a fight

Liam : After an intense fight, you left the flat.  After driving around for hours you were exhausted and wanted to go to bed so you had to return to your shared flat with Liam.  When you walked through the door you saw Liam standing there with a huge teddy bear, a cake, and some movies.  “I’m really sorry, babe.  I don’t like fighting with you.  Let’s just forget about.”  Liam smiled with hopeful eyes.  You looked down at the cake and it said, “Forgive me?” in Liam’s best icing writing.  You laughed at how adorable he was.  He cut you each a slice of the cake and you cuddled up on the couch and watched movies all night.

Zayn : You and Zayn were arguing a ton about stupid things and then he said something really bad that hurt you.  You left you flat and went to stay with your friend.  For two days you didn’t hear from him at all.  He was leaving for tour soon and you were afraid you wouldn’t see him before he left but you were too stubborn to just throw in the white flag.  Finally, Zayn called, but you missed the call cause you didn’t hear it ring.  He left you a voicemail, “Hey, babe.  I’m really sorry for what I said.  I leave for tour tomorrow and it would be stupid if we didn’t settle things out before I’ve gone.  So please meet me at Nandos tonight at 6:30.  I love you, (Y/N).”  You showed up at Nandos even though you were still angry, but Zayn was right, it would be stupid not to fix things before he leaves.  You opened the door and the restaurant was empty except for the employees and Zayn.  Zayn ran up to you and kissed you so passionately.  After you pulled away, “Why isn’t anyone here?”  You asked.  “Well I know this is your favorite place to eat and I wanted it to be private.  So I rented it.” He smiled.  You kissed him again.  You and Zayn sat close in a booth and ate your food.  “I’m so sorry.”  He kissed you.  “Me too.”  All was forgotten and you guys had a really special last night together. 

Harry : You and Harry were screaming and yelling at each other.  It was another ridiculous argument gone to far.  Tears started streaming down your face and you ran out of the flat.  “(Y/N)!  Wait!”  He called as he ran after you.  He caught up to you and pushed you against the wall and kissed you passionately.  “I didn’t mean to make you cry.”  He said.  You smashed your lips against his again.  It was getting to be a heated makeout session.  He signaled for you to jump up.  You wrapped your legs around his waist and he carried you back into the flat, without ever breaking the kiss.  You took it into the bedroom and had the best make up sex ever.

Niall : You were so angry with Niall.  You got into a huge fight and were pretty sure it was the end of your relationship.  Since you lived together, you had no where to go, besides your parents house.  So you hopped on a plane with all the belongings you packed up from the night before and flew back to your hometown.  Once you landed and turned your phone on, you had 30 missed calls from Niall.  You were still so upset so you didn’t call him back.  He kept calling you so much you turned your phone off again.  You spent two days sulking at your parents house but the forced you to get out of the house. You went into town with your two friends from home, which was a huge mistake, cause One Direction fans had seen you and taken tons of photos.  Now Niall probably knew where you were.  When you returned home you heard music playing from your balcony.  You look out and see Niall strumming his guitar singing Gotta Be You.  He flew all the way out to sing you that song which was enough of an apology for you. 

Louis : Louis had stormed out of the flat after a fight with you.  You were furious that he left.  He didn’t even seem to want to work it out.  But he probably just needed time so you didn’t do anything to extreme.  You just waited in the flat for him to return.  Hours later he came back.  “I’m sorry I left.  I needed time to cool off.”  He said walking close to you.  “I’m sorry about everything, (Y/N).  I love you too much to fight about stupid things.”  He kissed you gently.  “I love you too, Louis.”  “Turn around.”  He said.  He stood behind you and pushed all your hair to one side.  He placed a diamond necklace around your neck, secured the clasp in the back and then laid a gently kiss on your neck.  “Lou, it’s beautiful.”  You kissed him.  “I wanted to make it up to you.”  He smiled and gave you a more passionate kiss.

-------------------

Posted by : http://preference-directioners.tumblr.com/