movie scenes (This Is Us)

Harry: it was an accident, really. he knew the cameramen were coming to his house that morning, but he forgot. and yeah, you two had a little fun the night before, drank a little too much and fooled around on the car ride home. and yes, you'll say it, you two had sex. by morning, there are people knocking on his door. you're wearing his Pink Floyd t-shirt and answering his door and are completely caught off guard by the people on the other side. "Harry!" you call, raising an eyebrow at him when he comes to the door. "oh, right, that's today," he mutters, rubbing a hand across his forehead. they decide they want you two making breakfast, and despite your twin headaches, you agree, padding around his kitchen with sex-hair and sleep shorts, making eggs and bacon while Harry butters toast and makes your morning cup of coffee while the cameras are rolling. "do you two make breakfast often?" someone asks and Harry answers before you can. "whenever we can, yeah. s'hard, being away all the time, but every chance I get to wake up with her, I do. I made her breakfast in bed on her birthday." you kiss his cheek. "yes, you did and it was brilliant."

Liam: one of the many tour scenes they filmed for the movie happened when you were there with Liam. you had been visiting when the camera showed up at the venue and followed you onto bus after a show. you and Liam were having your evening ritual of relaxing and having a snack on the back of the bus when the cameramen walked in, asking if they could get some footage of you two. you agreed and they started filming, a guy with a clipboard asking Liam questions. "Liam, what's it like being on the road all the time?" Liam didn't look up from where your hands were twined together in his lap. "it's a blast, don't get me wrong. but I miss the comforts of home sometimes. like my bed and a nice long shower and that sort of stuff." "what about Y/N, is she a home comfort?" Liam laughed and looked at you for a second and then back at the camera. "I guess she is, yeah. I mean, she's here now, so she's just a comfort? the fact that she's willing to sleep in that tiny bunk with me must mean she loves me because those things are small." that makes you laugh and Liam kisses your cheek. "she's just comforting, no matter where she is, as long as she's with me."

Louis: they had to talk about Louis's soccer career, and that meant they were at one of his games, which meant there was no way you were getting away with not being in the movie, because you went to all of his games. it was a part of a silly deal you made with him, that you would go to all of his games and he would take you out to dinner after. it had started as a bet and turned into a tradition. you kept it up because you wanted to be the supportive girlfriend, and you loved watching Louis play. when the cameras showed up at the field, you were sitting in the front row, closest to his team bench, and he called you over during halftime. you almost ran, but he shook his head at you, pulling you close to him. "I need my halftime kiss!" he shouted, picking you up and lifting you over the gate, carrying you over to the bench. the cameras caught the whole thing and came a little closer. you bit your lip as Louis started talking. "this," he set you on your feet and put his arm around your waist, "is my girlfriend, Y/N. she has been to every single one of my games. she's one of the greatest people I've ever met." you blush and kiss his cheek and he just smiles at you.

Niall: when they went back to the boys' hometowns, Niall made sure you were right there with him, because Mullingar was where he met you, and that meant more than he could say. so when the cameras followed him around town, popping in to see old friends, he made sure they stopped at your flat. of course he didn't tell you he was coming, just knocked on your door. he grinned wide when he could hear you shuffling on the other side and looked at the camera. "this is me girlfriend's place. she doesn't know I'm here!" he whispered, giving the lens a thumbs up. you opened the door, your jaw dropping when you saw him standing there, and threw your arms around him. "Ni!" when you spotted the camera over his shoulder, you froze. "what's that doing here?" you blushed, gulping hard. "c'mon, luv," he said, reaching for your hand and pulling you out the door. "we're gonna have a lil bit o' fun in town, yeah?" you rolled your eyes at him and pulled him back into your flat. "just let me get dressed," you said brightly to the camera, then pulled the door shut right in the cameraman's face. once you had Niall to yourself, you grinned, kissing him hard. "you can help."

Zayn: when they said they wanted to shoot a few scenes at his house, Zayn wanted you out of the house at first. he called your mum and almost kicked you out for the day, but then the director or the producer or someone said they wanted a bit of the two of you together, so he reluctantly agreed, settling on the couch in the living room, your leg's over Zayn's and his arm around your shoulders. "is it hard, dating one fifth of the biggest boy band in the world?" one of the women with clipboards asked you almost instantly, and your eyes widened, caught off guard. "ehm, it's not hard, per se." you looked at Zayn and could see the tick in his jaw. you reached out and pressed your fingers to it, smiling when he relaxed into your touch. "it's not hard, but relationships aren't supposed to be easy, right? sure, I don't get to see him as much as I'd like, but I know he's out there doing what he loves every day, so that helps." the next question was for Zayn. "do you miss her when you're away and you can't see her?" he almost laughed, looking at you while talking for the camera. "of course I do. I miss her every second that I can't see her. I love her."

---------------

Published by ; bringthepaayne