Your Child Asks Him About His Tattoo(s)

Zayn: “So you got “M.S.G 3.12.12” after you sang there?” your 11 year old son asks your husband. “Yeah, bud it was really important to me so I got it tattooed,” he chuckles. Every once and a while Zayn and your only son sat in the kitchen table talking about his tattoos. “So how old do I have to be to get a tattoo dad?” “When you’re 30 son,” Zayn says messing with his hair. “Dad?!” he says moving away, “I’m being serious.” “I am too, no tattoos until you’re 30 or out of this house,” Zayn says laughing.

Liam: Your 5 year old son had just started school and quickly learned how to read. From reading book titles to food brands he couldn’t get enough since it was all new to him. While you made dinner one day he sat with Liam in the living room until he stopped Liam’s tattoo on his left arm. “Daddy what does your tattoo mean?” he asks pointing to it. “Can you read it for me, and I’ll tell you?” Liam says encouraging him. After your son sounds out all the words he said. “Everything I Wanted Nothing I’ll Ever Need…” And Liam began explaining it to him.

Harry: You and Harry were getting things ready to take your three kids to the beach. “Dad, can we make a sand castle like last year?” your eldest son asks your husband. “Of course son.” During the car ride all 3 kids kept asking questions and telling Harry what they wanted to do. After setting everything Harry took off his shirt to get in the water when your daughter asked about his tattoos. “Let’s just get in the water baby, and I’ll tell you about them again when we get home, deal?” “Okay,” she says running with her dad into the water and getting knocked down by a wave.

Louis: You had gone shopping while Louis stayed home with your 3 year old daughter. You had only been gone for 2 hours and when you got home you found your daughter covered in writing. “Louis?” you questioned your husband as he held her. “Sorry babe she said she wanted a tattoo like the bomb one I have and well this happened,” he says laughing. “This isn’t funny, just look at our daughter, she’s three and covered in fake tattoo,” you try to contain your laughter. “Mommy it’s funny,” your daughter says. “Okay maybe a little.”

Niall: Your 6 year old daughter looked over at Zayn and Louis then back at her dad. “Daddy?” she asks Niall. “Yes sweetheart,” he replies placing her on his lap. “How…how come you don’t have tattoos on your arms?” she says twirling her hair with her tiny finger. “Well, I don’t like them so I don’t have any,” he answers her. “But Uncle Zayn, Louis and Harry have lots of them, but Uncle Liam has a little bit.” “That’s because they like them so they got them. But daddy doesn’t like them okay baby.” “Okay daddy,” she says kissing his cheek.

-----------

Posted by malikzapper