You're Fighting and You Tell Him You're Pregnant

Niall: “Niall James where have you been?” You glared at your husband as he walked in the door two hours after he said he’d be home. “I told you I was out with the boys.” He replied. “But you said you’d be home two hours ago! And you didn’t even text me!” “Oh so now I have a curfew? I’m not a teenager anymore Y/N. I can do whatever I want.” He was getting angry now. You could see his cheeks getting red like they always did when he got fired up. “I know you can, but a simple text would’ve been appreciated! I think I deserve to know when you’re going to be home!” You yelled. “I can take care of myself! You don’t own me Y/N!” He stood up now and pounded his fist on the wall. “Niall! I need you home!” You yelled. “Why? Why are you so dependent on me! Gosh can’t you take care of yourself?!” He yelled. “No! I can’t!” You yelled. “And why not!” He yelled, getting confused. “BECAUSE I’M PREGNANT!” You sat down and started crying. Niall paused and stood staring at you and slowly sat by you. “You’re pregnant?” He whispered a tear falling down his cheek. You nodded and looked at him. “You mean I’m gonna be a Dad?” He was grinning now. You smiled at him through the tears. “YES! I’m gonna be a Dad! I’m gonna be a Dad! I love you I love you I love you!” He picked you up and spun you around. You giggled and kissed him. “I love you Niall.” “I love you too Y/N. And I love our baby.”

Zayn: “Hey babe!” Zayn walked into the kitchen and kissed your cheek. “Hi Zaynie.” You giggled. “What’s for dinner?” He asked. “I’m a little tired today so I was just gonna order something.” You said. “Oh. Ok.” Zayn walked out of the kitchen. You followed him. “What is that supposed to mean Malik?” You said with your hands on your hips. He looked at you confused. “What do you mean?” “Is there something wrong with getting chicken for dinner? Is it not enough for you?” You yelled. “Y/N! What is wrong with you?” “What’s wrong with me? You’re the one who expects me to wait on you and make you fantastic dinners every night!” You yelled. “All I said was ok! What’s wrong with that?” Zayn defended. “I know what you were thinking!” You yelled. “Are you on your period or something?” Zayn said trying to stay calm. “NO!” You yelled and started crying. Zayn walked over to you and rubbed your arm. “Y/N what’s wrong?” “I’m sorry Zayn. I’m just emotional because…” You hesitated. “Because why?” He gently urged. “I’m pregnant.” You whispered. Zayn was silent. You stared at him, “Aren’t you happy? You’re gonna be a Dad?” You whispered fresh tears falling. That’s when you noticed the tears in his eyes. “Happy? I’m more than happy! I’m going to be Dad! We’re gonna have a baby!” He yelled. He hugged you tight and kissed your hair. “I’m love you Y/N. So much.”

Louis: Louis was crabby today. He’d had a hard week in the studio and wasn’t getting much sleep. So you were walking around on eggshells trying not to set him off, which was hard. You were in the kitchen making cookies when you heard him yell at you once again to be quiet. You had had enough of his yelling and stormed into the living room. “Louis Tomlinson what is wrong with you today?” “Would you be quiet Y/N! I’m trying to watch something here!” He growled at you. “I have had it with you today! I have done nothing but be nice to you all day!” Louis was taken aback by your yelling considering you were usually soft spoken. “I made your favorite breakfast, did all your laundry, made your favorite lunch, did the dishes for both meals even though it’s your day, went to the store when you ran out of juice, made you tea, and here you are yelling at me! As if it’s no hard enough doing all this already plus I’m carrying this baby around!” You gasped realizing you let your secret out, but Louis had heard, and he was shocked. “Baby?” He asked. You nodded, tears filling your eyes. “Our baby?” You nodded again. “Oh my gosh! You’re carrying our baby! I’m gonna be a Daddy! We’re gonna have a little Tomlinson!” He jumped up and hugged you. “I’m sorry I’m such an ass. I love you so much.” He kissed your forehead. “I love you too Lou.” “I gotta tell the boys! They’re gonna be uncles!” You laughed and watched him run off to call the boys.

Liam: You and your husband, Liam, had been trying for a baby for awhile and so far it hadn’t worked. Until now. You still hadn’t told Liam but you were planning on it soon. Not being able to have a baby had made Liam a little sad and moody, but you hoped to cheer him up. He was extra moody today and was being very distant from you. You sat by him on the couch and tried to snuggle with him but he rejected you and scooted away. “I’m done! I’m done with your shit!” You yelled jumping off the couch. “I’ve tried to be understanding. I know your upset that we haven’t been able to have a baby yet but now that we actually can you’re ruining it by being all moody! Seriously Liam!” You yelled and ran to the bedroom. It took him a minute to process what you had said but when he got it, he jumped up and went after you. He found you on the bed crying. “Y/N! What do you mean we actually can have a baby? Are you pregnant?” He asked you. You nodded still crying. “A baby. A baby Payne. A baby that will laugh and sleep and cry and run around the halls! A baby to snuggle with and feed and teach things to! We’re going to have a baby!” Liam jumped up and took you with him holding you tight. “I love you so much! I’m sorry I’m such an ass! Oh I love you. And I love our baby.” He kissed your stomach and then kissed you.

Harry: Your husband Harry was making dinner for you. He was trying to be nice since you were a little cranky today and everything was making you mad. He thought you were on your period, but you were pregnant and just hadn’t told him yet. You had been trying for a while but you couldn’t find the right time to tell him. “Y/N! Dinner!” He yelled at you. You walked into the kitchen and sat down. When you saw what he made you made a face. “What? I thought this was your favorite.” He said looking hurt and irritated. “It was. But now I want spaghetti.” You said. He stood up throwing his spoon down and walked away. You heard the bedroom door slam. You sat for a while letting him cool down before going to talk to him. You crept into your room and saw him laying on the bed staring at the wall. “Harry?” You whispered walking towards him. He didn’t answer. You tried again, he still wouldn’t look. “Harry look at me.” He slowly turned to look at you and you saw tears in his eyes. You hugged him. “Harry I’m sorry I’m being so awful lately It’s just, I have something to tell you.” “What?” He whispered still upset. “We’re going to have a baby.” He jerked up, the tears in his eyes replaced with happy tears. He jumped off the bed and paced the floor. “You’re serious?” He asked hopefully. Tears started forming in your eyes and you laughed, “I’m serious Haz.” “Oh my gosh.” He scooped you into his arms and kissed you. “He leaned down and kissed your belly, “I love you baby. I love you.”

-----------

Posted by horanswishes