Winter.

Winter.

Harry:    ”Hot chocolate?” Harry pondered, mix in hand. “Yeah.” You smiled. Finding yourself once again looking out the window where snow fell inches deep. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Harry chuckled, coming to sit next to you while the drinks boiled. “I’ve never seen so much snow.” You whispered as Harry pecked your forehead. “Just wait until we get to play in it.” 

Niall:   “Its cold!” You complained, walking into the kitchen to fetch coffee wrapped in a blanket. “Ni, did you turn the air on?” You screamed jokingly glancing at the thermometer. “Oopsie.” He chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. “Your shaking.” Niall mumbled Removing the blanket to kiss your shoulders. “Come back upstairs, where its warm.” 

Louis:    When you went outside to through out the trash you picked up some snow to take in. Quietly tip toeing over to Louis who was now sitting on the couch watching the highlights from last nights game. Not wanting to go closer. You threw the snow hitting him square in the back of the head. “(y/n)!” He yelled, getting up from the couch to chase after you. 

Liam:    ”James, get some wood will ya?” Your husband asked your twelve year old son. “So, your mom doesn’t have to carry any.” He smirked. “Don’t slip boys, it’s icy over he-” Without finishing the sentence you fell right on your bum. Sputtering laughter. Your oldest son doubled over, and husband rushing to your side trying not to laugh. 

Zayn:   “Sweetie, yours might be a little overdone.” Zayn suggested, pointing to your burnt marshmallow. “No, I like ‘em burnt. They taste better.” You chuckled, mushing it between two gram crackers and Hershey chocolate. Zayn shrugged, sticking a new marsh into the fire waiting until it was burnt to try it. Only to gag. “I guess its not for everybody.” 

----------------------

Posted by stylesuit