plane rides

Published by : bringthepaayne

Harry: he'll never admit that they make him a little nervous and that he's much more comfortable knowing the both of you are safe on the ground somewhere, but you can just tell. Because when you take of, his hand is wrapped around yours so tightly his knuckles are white and no matter how long the ride is, he never sleeps, his arm protectively curled around you the whole time. "Does flying make you nervous?" you ask him one day as you two leave LAX with your suitcases in tow, heading for where Paul's waiting with the car. His hand curls around you hip and he just smiles in the sunlight, leaning down to kiss your forehead. "I got you with my, babe. I've got nothing to be nervous about."

Liam: you're terrified of flying. Absolutely terrified. But you want to see him so bad and you can't really drive to London from North America, so you have no choice but to fly. You spend the whole flight listening to the playlist Liam made for you, trying to catch a few zzz's and watching the first three Harry Potter movies. The music does soothe you a bit, but nothing's better than when you get off the plane and he's waiting for you, a giant grin on his face and his arms open just for you. When you rush into them, he lifts you off the ground, kissing you like he hasn't seen you in years. In reality, it's only been a few weeks, but it might has well have been months, because now that you've got Liam back beside you, you're okay.

Louis: he's notorious for sleeping on plane rides, no matter how long or how short they are. When you two flew from London to San Francisco, he slept the entire eleven hours, leaving you to entertain yourself and fall asleep on him for a few hours. And when he wakes up, it's almost always right before the captain announces the plane's descent. This time, he's grumpy, nuzzling into your shoulder and muttering about how the male flight attendant was hitting on you when he brought you a drink, which kind of scares you, because you could have swore he was asleep at that point. You just laugh and kiss his forehead. "He's nowhere as near handsome as you. Don't you worry, Tommo. I'm all yours, promise."

Niall: for some people, flying is a calming experience. For Niall, it's like he's just had four cans of RedBull and a couple shots of adrenaline. He's got you in stiches the entire ride, telling you the stupidest jokes you've ever heard and messing around with the flight attendants. You try reading the book you brought along, or even, god forbid, get a little bit of sleep, and he's literally hanging off of you. "Babe! Pay attention to me! I'm bored!" An idea sparks and you lean over to whisper something in his ear and he grins like the devil, getting out of his set so fast you have to laugh. When you meet him in the bathroom, he pins you against the wall and kisses you. "Better way to use my energy, yeah?"

Zayn: if there's one place that Zayn can't fall asleep, it's on a plane. There's just something about it that he loves, being up above the clouds, seeing the earth or ocean beneath him, finding shapes in the big white tufts of cloud, staring in awe when the plane passed a raincloud. He thinks it's the most amazing thing. But what's more amazing is that you're in the seat next to him, your hand in his, half asleep on his shoulder. It makes him laugh, because he never could have imagined all this, flying home with his best girl by his side. He kisses your forehead and is careful not to wake you, because he knows that when you wake up, you'll be on the other side of the world, and it'll be a whole new adventure.