He Gets Back From Tour

Zayn: You were waiting in your car for Zayn’s plane that would land any moment. He always told you he loved your brown hair so you didn’t know if he’d like it dark red. You don’t know what got into you but you decided it was time for a change. “Sorry I think I have the wrong car,” he jokingly says. “Stop it Zayn,” you giggle. “I love your new hair,” he says.

Liam: You had always wanted to dip dye the tips of your hair a different color. You wanted to do it before Liam got back from tour, two days before he did you decided to dye them. Now you were impatiently waiting at home for him. You heard the door open and closed followed by him saying, “Babe, I’m home.” “Wow. Y/N your hair, it looks…it looks nice,” he says greeting you with a hug and kiss.

Harry: You were waiting in the airport for Harry when he spotted you and ran over to you. He picked you up and was twirling you in the air. “Babe, have you been sick, you look…um thinner?” he says putting you down. “No,” you giggle, “I have just been working out and running to stay in shape.” Yeah you had lost weight but you felt and look great. “Well, you looked good before you did,” he says kissing you.

Louis: It was 3 in the morning when you got a call from Louis telling you his flight had landed. You quickly got out of bed and put on a sweater, you didn’t bother fixing your hair since you had recently cut it but Louis didn’t know. You put your hood on but while hugging him it fell and he saw it. “Love you cut it,” he says playing with it. “Yeah, do you like it?” “Yeah I do, you look different…good different.”

Niall: You and Niall both had braces but he had gotten his off before you. But while he was on tour they decided it was time to take yours off. You had told Niall about it since he was coming home that same week. The moment he walked through the door, you quickly say, “They’re off,” before smiling really big. It would also be your first kiss for the both without braces. “Feels good to have then off doesn’t it.”

--------------

Posted by malikzapper