He Sings Your Baby To Sleep

Zayn: It was your first day back to work after being on maternity leave, and Zayn had stayed home with your 3 month old son. When you got home all the lights were off except the one to your son’s nursery. When you got there you couldn’t help to admire how wonderful Zayn looked with your son in his arms. “Your hand fits in mine like it’s made for your me,” he starts singing to your little boy. Zayn takes your son’s hand into his large hand before kissing it and telling him how much he loves him. Before he kisses him in his tiny forehead.

Liam: It was 3am when a little voice woke your husband up. “Daddy I’m scared,” your 4 year old son cries. “Daddy,” he mumbled again shaking Liam awake. “Yeah bud,” Liam says sitting up. “There’s monsters,” he cries.” “You wanna sleep with mommy and daddy,” Liam says picking him up. “Yeah,” he whispers. “Can you sing for me daddy?” “Oh stop your crying it’ll be alright just take my hand hold it tight,” he begins cradling your son. Just before your son fell asleep he said “I love you daddy,” as Liam continued singing.

Harry: It was your first family vacation taking your 1 year old daughter. You didn’t know how she’d react, but it wasn’t good. While waiting for your flight number to be called she wouldn’t stop crying. You tried feeding her, cradling her but nothing seemed to work until Harry took her in his arms. “Hey baby, you don’t want mommy,” he says rocking her. Soon she was sound asleep in his arms as you made your way to the gate. “Thanks babe,” “Hopefully she’ll sleep through all the flight,” he says laughing.

Louis: You were making dinner when you heard you baby girl start crying, you were making your way over to her when Louis told you he’d handle it. As you walked back into the kitchen, you heard Louis trying to get her to stop crying. “I can get her if you like,” you call from the kitchen. “I got it,” he says before the cries suddenly stopped as Louis sang to her. Soon after you didn’t hear him singing so you decided to check what had happened, you found them both sound asleep in each others arms.

Niall: Niall was away on tour and every night he would Skype with you and your 3 year old daughter. Your little girl didn’t seem her normal self, she wasn’t asking Niall dozens of questions like every night. “Honey are you okay?” you ask her. “I miss daddy,” she cries. “No, Princess don’t cry ,” Niall says over the webcam. “Do you want me to sing you songs so you can sleep?” “Yeah,” she says cleaning her tears. Niall quickly got his guitar and starts sing and playing any song your daughter requested.

---------

Posted by malikzapper