You show up at his door crying~Niall

You and Niall had gotten into a big blown out fight over the littlest thing last week. He stormed out slamming the door saying he was never coming back. You believed him because that was the angriest you’ve ever seen him. All that week you locked yourself in your room not coming out for food or a simple shower. You’ve been crying so much that the pacific ocean has nothing on you. “Y/N if you don’t come out of this room in 10 seconds I’m calling Niall!” Your best friend Amelia shouted. You stayed put. “Go ahead! Call him! He won’t answer!” You shouted back. He won’t. You’ve tried countless times. Probably starting to sound like a stalker leaving these voice messages for him. You’ve even sent him texts. Its kind of humliating because it shows when he’s read it. You heard your friend grunt and walk away. You stayed in there for the rest of the day. 5 hours later Amelia came up and whispered. “Y/N I’m going out, I’ll be back maybe tomorrow morning. At least give me a response so I know your still alive and heard?” She pleaded. You rolled your eyes and groaned. “Bye. Have fun. Don’t talk to strangers.” You dryly laughed out. Amelia nodded and left. Still sat in your room a couple hours later you heard glass break. Then you heard shouting and stomping up the stairs. You peaked out your door and saw a man in a mask. You freaked out and ran towards your window jumping out. You didn’t know where to run so you kept running until you found yourself at Nialls and Liams shared flat. Looking behind you, you rapidly knocked on the door. A sleepy Liam answered. Once he saw your face he smiled and pulled you in. “Niall will not come out of his room. I tried everything but he refuses. I even bought Nandos and he still won’t come out!” Liam let out a frustrated sigh. You nodded. “I really screwed up this time didn’t I?” You questioned. Liam shook his head. “No. I don’t know what happened but I know you didnt screw anything up. Just take this bag of Nandos to him and get him to smile again please!” Liam pleaded you nodded and took the bag heading to Nialls room. You tried the door but it was locked. You sighed. “Niall…. If you don’t open this damn door I will break it down.” You heard shuffling then the door unlock then running. You opened the door and saw Niall sitting on his bed staring at you with puffy red eyes. You fought the urge to hug him. “Seeing as you said your never coming back. I came here.” You shakily said. He nodded. “Uhm can I sit?” You asked. He nodded again scooting over. You sat next to him and pulled out some food and handed it to him. He looked down at it and hesitantly took it. “So you came here with Nandos and expect everything to be fine?” He mumbled. “The Nandos is from Liam. I came here because other than my house this is my safe place” you said fiddling with your hands. “Safe from what?” He asked looking alert. “My house was broken into. I saw the guy and ran.” He quickly brought you into his arms. You wrapped your arms around him and held tight. “Was there a part of you that came here for me?” He asked. “While I was running. I only wanted to be comforted by one person, you. Every part of me was screaming to go to you. Physically I had no control of where to go. My heart was in charge and it led me to you.” You felt Niall grip you tighter. Then a tear hit your shoulder. “I’m sorry Y/N I don’t ever want to loose you again. I love you to much” he said looking into your eyes. “I’m sorry to. That was the worst feeling in the world. I love you” he then brought you in for a passionate kiss.

------------------

Posted by http://ashleighmhoran.tumblr.com/post/47050902362/you-show-up-at-his-door-crying-niall