Rest Of My Life (song)

Liam: “Everyday I wake up next to an angel, more beautiful than words could say.”

He looked over at you and couldn’t get himself to wake you up, you looked so peaceful and beautiful. He slowly brush your hair away from your face, as he continued to admire you, and how lucky he was to wake up next to you for the rest of his life. As you slowly opened your eyes he’d be the first person you’d see. “There’s nothing more I love than waking up next to an angel like you,” he’d tell you every morning before kissing you.

Zayn: “They said it wouldn’t work but what did they know? Cause years passed and we’re still here today.”

You and Zayn have been married for 5 years now, no one expected you to last let alone get married to each other. Your love was much stronger than people thought, they’d always say it wouldn’t work for whatever reason. But after years of dating and now being married you proved them wrong. You showed them that when you love someone as much as you loved and still love him you’ll make things work for the both of you.

Harry: “As I stand here before my woman I cant fight back the tears in my eyes.

He couldn’t help but let a few tears slip out as you walked down the aisle in your beautiful wedding dress. You soon would be his forever, and it made it even harder to hold back his tears. Now that you stood there in front of who soon would be your husband forever he let out a small sob. “It’s so hard to believe you’ll be mine forever,” he says as you slowly clean his watery eyes. “And you’ll be mine forever too,” you replied back.

Louis: “Seems like yesterday when she first said hello, funny how time fly’s by when you’re in love.”

It’s been 4 years since you meet Louis and it still seems like you both meet yesterday. Your voice still caused him to feel butterflies in his stomach, he was so lucky to have you in his life. “You know I still remember what you said the first time we met, even though its been more than 4 years since it happened it’s still very present in my mind like if it was just yesterday you said hello to me,” he says with so much love.

Niall: “It took us a lifetime to find each other It was worth the wait cause I finally found the one.”

He always said how he was waiting for his special girl, his princess, but he never knew it’d take him so long to finally find you. The moment he saw you he knew you were the one, the love of his life. “You know you made it worth so much more that I didn’t get with someone just because everyone was settling down when I was single. You made it worth all these years because the moment I saw you I knew you were finally the one for me,” he confessed.

----------

Published by malikzapper