He Chases You After A Fight

Harry: “I Don’t even get why I love you.” He screams after you rage at him for coming home late. Your heart shatters and you back away from him, his face instantly softens and regret covers his face. “I—” You don’t let him finish, you rush past him out the door. You realize that you forgot your car keys so you just run. “Wait!” You hear him shout, your pace doesn’t slow down but he catches up. You frown as he makes you face him “I-I didn’t mean it, I promise” He whispers wiping your tears, He pulls you close and whispers apologies in your ear.

Liam: “She’s cuter than you!” Liam rages in anger, you look down at your feet, you can’t face him. You know you’ll break down in tears. Hurriedly you walk out of the room, Liam realizes what he’s done and chases after you “Baby, I swear, I didn’t mean it!” He whispers after he catches you. Tears slip down your face as he begs for your forgiveness. “I’ll never hurt you again.” He whispers

Louis: “What the hell is your problem? God, You’re so fucking moody.” He accuses, you bite your lip. He doesn’t know the cause of your moodiness. “Oh Yeah? Maybe I’m so moody because I’m..I’m Pregnant!” You yell turning on your heels to run out of the room, He instantly jumps up and chases you “I’m So Sorry, I-I just, I didn’t know. I love you.” He whispers lightly placing his hand on your stomach. “I love you too.” He whispers to your stomach.

Niall: “Shut the hell up! All you do is nag me!” He screams, with a quiet gasp you instantly get up walking to your room. “Baby, Wait!” He calls as you walk away, you don’t turn, you don’t stop you just continue to walk. His warm hand grabs yours and he pulls you close. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it. I’ve just had a long day.” He confesses lightly.

Zayn: “All She Does is yell and nag.” He confesses to Liam on the phone, he doesn’t notice that you are standing behind him but when he hears your careful gasp he turns around. He see’s how hurt you are and gets up running after you. “Leave me alone, Zayn.” You whisper grabbing your car keys. He grabs your hand and pulls you too him. “I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean it.” He whispers against your ear. You just stay there and do nothing, he stands there with you whispering how sorry he was in your ear.

--------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs