He talks about you in an interview

Harry: “What did you boys do over break?” The brunette interviewer questions as she mindlessly flips through the cue cards in her hands. “Well, I went back to visit m'family,” Niall recalls pointing to each of the boys as he names their activites “Liam went with his girlfriend to the slopes, eh Louis went home, Zayn went home and--” “And I hung out with my girlfriend [y/n]!” Harry beams with glowing happy green eyes.

Liam: When asked about who you are Liam can't help but glow with excitement always eager to talk about his wonderful girlfriend. “She's my girlfriend! I love her so much, she's really sweet and she's so kind. You just have to meet her, and not to mention she's beautiful and--” With that he's cut off by Harry's hand blocking the words; “If I don't stop him now, you'll never hear the end of it.”

Louis: “So [y/n] and I,” He stops letting out a soft chuckle before continuing “Where laying out on the couch one morning watching the television, and mind you this was when we where first becoming big. And we're just relaxing and cuddling listening to music when all of a sudden What Makes You Beautiful starts playing.” He gives the interviewer a big smile “So yeah, that's the first time I heard our song, is with her.”

Niall: “My dream girl would be.... [y/n]. She's not only beautiful... she's so... caring and sweet. And she doesn't love me because I'm Niall Horan from One Direction, she loves me because I'm Niall, from a small town in Ireland who just happened to get really lucky and get put in a band... She's simply amazing, I can't think of any other way to describe her.” With that Louis lets out a loud, pretending sob. “My god, that was deep!” He cries flinging himself into Harry's arms.

Zayn: “I'm going to name people off and you're going to tell me the first thing that pops in your head. Okay, Justin Bieber.” “Amazing music” Niall shouts with a smile, laughing the interviewer continues “[y/n]” Zayn smiles brightly before giving his answer “Beautiful, Sweet, Respectful, Amazing, Wonderful, Sexy, Smart,” “Alright Alright we don't have all day.” Louis shouts with a grin hitting Zayn's arm, he simply shrugs with a smile. “He said what pops in my head!”

-------------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs