"You don't have to go.."

Louis: The fight is no longer anything but deadly glares and silent shouting. His eyes pierce into yours with daggers, and you can see the anger in his furrowed eyebrows. Starring at each other isn’t any solution to the problem, so you turn your back and walk out the door, keeping a firm hold onto your side of the argument – but he doesn’t let you leave. He grabs your wrist and tugs your body softly. “Wait, you don’t have to go,” he says, breaking down the wall of silence. “Don’t go.”

Niall: “Don’t go,” he whispers to you in his sleepy voice when you crawl out of his arms late into the night. Seeing him with his hair disheveled and his tank top all crooked on his chest makes you smile. When he speaks in his scratchy sleepy voice you can’t help but to pull back a little. To go or not to go, that is the real question. “You don’t have to go,” he says a little but louder to you, making sure you can hear. And that’s what does it, you give in to his addictive peer pressure and fall back asleep lazily in his arms.

Liam: Your relationship has just started, the small dates and little gestures make butterflies in the pit of your stomach, and you never want them to fly away. When he walks up to your door step to leave you off and places a small delicate kiss on your lips, your mind tells you that you don’t want the date to end quite yet. As he turns to walk back to his car your mind takes over your mouth. “You don’t have to go.” You whisper and a grin grows bigger and bigger on his cheeks.

Zayn: Sometimes it’s all too much, the concerts, and the parties and Zayn needs alone time and that’s what you grant to him. The quiet house only gets a bit quieter as you step away from him on the sofa, but he pulls you back into his arms. “You don’t have to go,” he’ll whisper pulling you in closer, “Stay with me, it’ll make me feel better.” He kisses your cheek and nuzzles his nose into your hair. “I like this more, I’m comfier.” So cuddling in his arms, and keeping quiet makes you feel just as good.

Harry: When the night turns into day, it’s time to go back home – away from Harry. You lazily get out of his arms and begin to put on your shoes, one by one in the slowest possible way. Harry looks sad at you because he doesn’t want you to leave, and that hurts you a bit. Those sparkly green eyes make you melt and regret the decision to leave. “You don’t have to go,” he whispers right as you put your fingers on the door. “Stay the rest of the night. I’ll make you breakfast.”

-------------------------------

Posted by: fuck1dgetmoney