Your Child Wakes Up During The Night

Zayn: You could hear your seven month old son’s crying through the baby monitor, you usually got up drying the night but this time Zayn did. “What’s wrong little guy? Are you hungry yeah?” you heard Zayn’s voice over it. “C’mon let’s go get you a bottle so you can go back to sleep,” he said kissing his tiny forehead. Even though you couldn’t see them you knew he had the biggest smile on his face while holding your son.

Liam: Your daughter had gotten sick during the night so you and Liam were kept up all night. “We’re taking you to the doctor first thing in the morning alright baby?” he said taking her in his arms. “Will they give me shots like last time,” her eyes feeling up with tears. “They’ll just give you medicine, so no shots for you okay?” “Okay daddy,” she replied kissing Liam on his cheek.

Harry: “What’s wrong baby had a bad dream?” Harry whispers, seeing your six year old standing by your door. “Yeah,” she choked out, “are you going to leave me daddy?” she asked, eyes covered in tears. “Of course not, never,” he said getting out of bed. “In my dream you did, but I don’t want you to leave me daddy,” she frowns. “I won’t baby, I promise now let’s go back to bed yeah, you have school tomorrow morning.”

Louis: “Daddy there’s a monster under my bed,” your 3 year old son cried. “Daddy there’s a monster under my bed,” he repeats again. Your husband slowly opens his eyes, looking at your terrified three year old. “You wanna sleep with mommy and I tonight?” Louis yawned, scooting over so your son could get between you two. “Now sleep son, daddy has to be up early in the morning for work,” he mumbled as your son snuggled close to him.

Niall: He stood by Niall’s side not sure if to wake him up or go over to your side and wake you up. “Dad,” He slowly shook Niall. “Dad I don’t feel so good,” your son put his hand on his mouth. “What’s wrong bud,” Niall’s head shot up. “My tummy hurts a lot and my throat too,” he muttered. “Lets go get you medicine so you can get better. “Like the one mommy gives me.” “Yeah. Like the one mommy gives you,” he said walking into the bathroom.

--------------------

Posted by; http://malikzapper.tumblr.com