Magazine Article Confirming Your Relationship

Niall:

'Niall has finally found his princess'

WARNING! This news will excite some and anger others. Niall Horan was photographed on Wednesday having a fairytale moment with a very lucky lady. Niall and Y/N were captured sharing a very passionate kiss in the rain.

Niall had later tweeted that he was indeed in a relationship with the lovely Y/N. The two of them looked very loved up spending time together at a football match the next day.

Harry:

'Harry Styles finally settling down?'

It has been confirmed! One Direction’s Harry Styles has recently admitted in an interview with Alan Carr that he had been dating (your age) year old Y/N for at least five months now. There had been speculation and rumors of the two of them dating for the last month, when they were photographed by paparazzi enjoying a meal in a rather expensive restaurant.

Sorry ladies, but Mr. Styles seems to be taken. And by looking at the pictures of the two of them, it seems they will be together for a long time.

Louis:

'Louis found his carrot-girl'

One Direction had an interview with Radio Disney on Friday night. Some shocking news were discovered though. Louis and Y/N are indeed dating. After months of denying the rumors, Louis finally admitted to dating Y/N Y/L/N.

When asked how they met, Louis let out a throaty laugh. He began telling the interviewers a story of how Y/N accidentally knocked over a pile of carrots.

Liam:

'Woody has found his Jessy'

Liam ‘Woody’ Payne had spent Saturday with a mystery girl at her hometown’s local theme-park. They had been seen holding hands and laughing together like an old married couple. Sources say that the mystery girl is (your age) year old Y/N Y/L/N and that they had already been dating for 6 months.

Our question to them is how they kept it a secret for so long?!

Zayn:

'Zayn Malik has a mystery girl. SAY WHAT?!'

After split with ex-girlfriend Perrie just last week, the whole world came to a stand still when he was seen holding hands with a mystery girl.

It is not known whether or not they are indeed dating, but by the looks of things they will be in the near future.

-------------

Posted by http://1dirthings.tumblr.com/