"Princess"

“Princess”

Zayn: “Princess? Where are you?” he shouts. “Babe have you seen Jas?” he asks you walking into your bedroom. Your 3 year old daughter Jasmine had been playing hide-and-seek with Zayn and she thought hiding behind the curtains would be a good idea until Zayn found her. “There’s my princess,” he says grabbing and tickling her making her giggle.

Liam: “Hey princess I’m your daddy,” he coos at your new born daughter. You rested in the hospital bed tired from giving birth while Liam held her in his arms. “She’s beautiful babe.. you did a good job,” he says placing a soft kiss on her tiny forehead. “Now daddy’s princess better behave, and let mommy rest since she’s really tired okay,” he chuckles to himself.

Harry: You and Harry had been babysitting Lux when you went into the kitchen leaving them alone playing. After cutting up some fruit for her you were walking into the living room when you heard Harry telling her that you were a princess. “She’s Princess Y/N, my princess is Y/N,” he chuckles. You see Lux pout her lips before Harry mentions that she’s his princess too.

Louis: “Can you get some popcorn princess?” Louis asks as he gets out some movies to watch. “Yeah…of course,” you reply. After you sat down you looked over at Louis who had the biggest smile. “Is anything wrong love?” he asks you. “Well…you never call me princess it just felt strange, but everything’s okay,” you reassure him with a sweet kiss on the lips.

Niall: You were getting ready for dinner when your husband Niall walked into your bedroom. “Are you ready princess?” he asks wrapping his arms around you. “Niall, we’ve been married for more than 20 years and you still manage to give me butterflies when you call me princess,” you giggle. “Maybe I should call you ‘My Queen’ since that’s what you are,” he says kissing you.

----------

Posted by malikzapper