He's Sick -New-

Niall:

"Niall, stop acting like a child!" You scolded your boyfriend of 2 years. He had the flu and you had gone through all the trouble of going to the chemist to get him some medicine, only to return back home and have Niall refusing to drink it, after he begged you to go buy some for him. You had heard stories of guys being moody and difficult when sick, some guys even say it’s worse for guys to be sick than girls, but Niall was crossing the very thin line. "NIALL! YOU’RE BEING DAMN IMMATURE!!! Stop acting like a baby and just drink the fucking medicine!!!" Niall knew you didn’t get angry often, but when you did, you were like a tiger. He gulped and quickly drank the medicine. You smirked to yourself, he was intimidated by you for once. Your smirk fell however once you saw Niall lay back down on the bed, closing his eyes. You felt guilty. He was the sick one and you were shouting at him, you were the immature one, not him. “Niall… I’m sorry” you whispered embarrassed. He looked at you confused. “Why?” You sat down next to him. “Because I’m shouting at you when you feel like someone hit you over the head with a 5 ton brick.” Niall laughed, but with his blocked nose it made the job difficult. “I miss your laugh” you said sadly. “Geez Y/N, you’re even more sad that I’m sick than I am” he replied jokingly…

Harry:

You awoke in the middle of the night by groaning next to you. You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting them to the darkness. Harry lay next to you coughing uncontrollably. “Harry” you whispered in a scratchy voice, half asleep. At first he didn’t show any acknowledgement of hearing you. You shook him a little, whispering a little louder “Haz, wake up”. He still didn’t do anything. You sighed, giving up on being gentle. “Harry Styles, wake up!” You raised your voice, shoving him. He woke up abruptly. “Y/N, what are you doing?!” He asked in his own scratchy voice, though his was slightly agitated and hoarse. “You were coughing” you mumbled, putting your hand on his forehead, checking his temperature. “Oh, yeah… I noticed last night that I got sort of a scratch in my th-” he was cut off by a squeaky noise. It was his voice. He tried talking again. Nothing. “Harry, I think your voice is gone” you replied slowly. You knew how important his voice was for him. He tried talking again. “Harry, stop trying to talk. You’ll only make it worse. I’ll be back in a sec”. You returned with a notepad and pen in hand. “If you want to say something, write it on the paper”. You handed them to him and he scribbled away. ‘The interview’s today! What am I gona do? Love u, by the way’ you smiled at his last words. “You’ll just have to write down what you want to say”…

Louis:

"Y/N!" You heard your boyfriend, Louis, call you from upstairs. You sighed and rolled your eyes for the millionth time as you made your way upstairs. Louis had flu and was put on bed rest. You, being his girlfriend, had offered to look after him for the day. Harry had warned you not to, but you didn’t heed his warning. Oh, how you wish you had. Louis had you running around all day, getting things for him. It was really tiring. You walked into the room, raising your eyebrow. "Yes?" He coughed. "Can you bring me a damp wash-cloth? I’m hot" he threw his arm over his eyes dramatically. You rolled your eyes again. "Yes master" you sarcastically replied. He was really pissing you off. You headed downstairs, sighing dramatically and stomping as you went down the stairs, informing Louis that you were getting agitated. You returned and almost threw him with the cloth. You turned around and made your way out of the door. "Y/N?" Louis asked. You grumbled. "No Louis. I’m not getting you anything else. You have legs, use them. I’m tired of playing your maid and having to get something for you every 5 seconds. Get it yourself!" You felt kind of bad for lashing out at him, but he deserved it. "I just wanted to say I love you" he mumbled and pouted. It made you feel even worse and suddenly running up and down the stairs for him was worth it…

Liam:

You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting them to the light. You turned to your side, expecting Liam to be there, but he wasn’t. You quickly got up from the bed. “Liam?” You questioned. No response. You saw the bathroom light on. Probably just had to go to the bathroom. You climbed back into bed. Trying to fall asleep was hard without Liam next to you. You waited for him a few more seconds and when he didn’t come out of the bathroom, you walked to the door. “Liam, you in there?” You asked. Once again, no reply. You opened the door, only to see Liam hunged over the toilet, throwing up. You kneeled down next to him, rubbing his back. “Thank you Y/N” Liam said once he stopped. He stood up and washed out the horrible taste and smell of his mouth. You felt his forehead. “Wow Liam, you’re burning up!” You exclaimed shocked. Not only were his cheeks red, but his forehead was hot. “Let’s get you to bed”. You helped him into bed, going to the kitchen, getting him some medicine. When you got back, you saw Liam was already asleep. You smiled to yourself, thinking you’d just have him take the medicine the next day…

Zayn:

"Zayn, how are you feeling?" You asked your lovely boyfriend from the door of your shared bedroom. "Better, can we go to the carnival now?" He asked. You and Zayn had planned the day before that you were going to the carnival that day, but Zayn had gotten sick and could barely stand straight without falling over. He had really been excited to go. "Zayn, your nose is still clocked up and red. You can’t stop coughing and you’re having a sneezing fit every 5 minutes. It’s obvious you’re not better". He groaned and threw the blanket over his head. "But I wanted to go to the carnival" he said sounding like a 5 year old boy. You laughed. "Zayn, the carnival’s not going anywhere, we can go tomorrow". "But what if I’m not better by tomorrow?" He mumbled. "Then we’ll go another time. Besides wouldn’t you rather want to spend time alone with your lovely girlfriend?" You asked smiling innocently at him. "Yeah, you’re much better than a dumb carnival. And we can have much more fun at home" he said, sitting up and kissing your neck…

-----------

Posted by 1dirthings