Silent Treatment

Silent Treatment

Zayn: “Boo please talk to me,” he begs. Even though it had been hours since your fight, you were still not talking to him. “C’mon you have to talk to me. At least tell me you’re not mad anymore yeah?” he pout his lips. “You know you’re gonna talk to me sooner or later,” he chuckled. “I’m going to keep talking until you start talking again.” “Okay fine you win,” you say as he cheers.

Liam: He was following you like a lost puppy around to house. It was rare when you’d give him the silent treatment, but when you did it only lasted a few hours. You’d just sit on the couch while he rambled on how he was sorry but in reality you had already forgiven him. “You can stop now,” you giggle. “Can you please…wait you’re talking to me again,” he’d say after you started talking to him again.

Harry: After minutes of continuous yelling you finally decided to stay quiet and not say another word. You slowly walked away leaving him confused and wondering if he had gone too far. You ignoring him made him realize he couldn’t live without you. “I know you’re still mad at me and well I guess you have a good reason not to talk to me but I’m sorry,” he says. “You’re for given,” you replied before he showered you with kisses.

Louis: Neither of you were talking to each other so it was hard to tell if you were giving him the silent treatment or he was to you. Sometimes the boys would get involved trying to get you two to talk to each other. “We’ll open the door once you fix things and make up,” you heard Liam say on the other side of the door. You knew the boys weren’t playing so it didn’t take long before you and Louis were talking to each other.

Niall: He hated when you gave him the silent treatment. Knowing he’s the reason why you’re mad or unhappy is killing him. “[Y/N] I’m sorry babe please talk to me,” he’d say over and over again until you started talking again. “Please don’t ever stop talking to me okay,” he says kissing you. “Niall I didn’t talk to you for 2 hours.” “I don’t care I just love hearing your voice so much,” he laughs. “And I love hearing yours too.”

-------------

Posted by malikzapper