Apologizes after a fight

Harry: You lied on your bed, curled up to a ball, bed covers pulled over your shaking body. Hot tears stained your cheeks when you cried to your pillow. You had a fight with Harry. It wasn’t the first time but it was the worst time. You never had this big fight before. He had left you, slammed the door and drive away, leaving you alone with a bleeding heart. You lied on his side of the bed, head buried to his pillow. You could smell his sweet scent what made you feel safe and loved. What if he’s never coming back? What if he left me for good? The bedroom door creek open, making your heart freeze, but then you recognized his loud breathing and heavy steps… The bed shifted when Harry cuddled next to you, pulling the covers down, before nuzzling his head to your neck. His strong hands wrapped around your waist, drawing circles with his thumbs. “I’m sorry,” he whispered, voice cracking. He had been crying. You turned around to face your teary eyed boyfriend. His eyes were red and puffed when he looked at you with pleading eyes. “I’m sorry too,” you whispered back, stroking his cheeks, making him give you a small smile. “You have no idea how much I love you,” he murmured, voice raspy and low, before he reached to kiss your gentle lips. “It can’t be more than I love you,” you sighed to his kiss, making him smile again. “It can kitten, believe me.”

Liam: You shook in a dark night, wrapping your coat better on, when you walked in the city. All lights were on and everybody seemed to have a lot of fun in the restaurants and in clubs. They didn’t even notice your tears, when you walked by, hiding your face. I can’t believe he said that. I can’t believe it…My Liam…Few tears rolled down your cold cheeks, when you walked to the park road, crying in the darkness. You winced when you saw a black car slowing down next to you. I’m going to die. You started to run but the car was next to you in seconds…That must be a kidnapper or…”Babe?” Liam’s voice pierced the air, making you turn around, almost falling to the ground. “Liam!” You said, starting to cry relieved,”You scared me half to death!” Liam stopped the car immediately, jumping out and pulling you to a big hug. “I’m so sorry baby, I’m so sorry…I’m such jerk… I’m sorry, please don’t leave me, please,” His voice was breaking when he kissed the top of your head, making you cry even more. He’s so stupid. Why would I ever leave him? “Liam I’m not going to leave you. Ever. I just needed some time to think. I love you,” you chuckled through your tears looking up to your sniffling boyfriend. His brown eyes were full of tears when he gave you a gentle kiss before hugging you tightly again, “So I’m forgiven?” You laughed, kissing his birthmark before his lips, “You’re forgiven. Let’s go home.”

Louis: You turned again, not able to sleep. He wasn’t beside you. The sheets were cold, and the emptiness around you felt pressuring. You weren’t safe in his strong arms, his lips weren’t on your neck. His heartbeat was too far away you to hear. He always apologized after your fight. He didn’t want to argue you, or make you cry, but now it was different. He didn’t apologize. What if he’ll never do it? What if he doesn’t even want to do it? What if he wants to break up… Your eyes were teary when you sat on your bed, looking at the empty spot next to you. You couldn’t think your life without him. He was the one who made you smile and laugh. You had no one else. You loved him more than anything. Your feet hit the cold floor when you tiptoed across the room, opening the door quietly. You stood in the doorway a minute, looking his frozen feature on the couch. TV was on, leaving noise to the air around you. Slowly you tiptoed in front of the couch, seeing Louis wide awake. His eyes were angry and red, jaw tensed when he looked at you, not saying a word. “I’m sorry,” you whispered for the first time, tears rolling down your cheeks. “What?” Louis asked, confusion rising to his face. “I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry Louis. I love you,” you said, looking straight to his blue eyes. He sat up, pulling you next to him. His eyes weren’t angry anymore, or his jaw tensed. He smiled a little, before kissing you to the lips. “Don’t be sorry, love. It needs two to the fight,” he said, making you smile through your tears. “Please come back to bed, I can’t sleep without you,” you said biting your lip, not to cry. Louis smiled, before kissing your forehead gently, “You don’t need to sleep without me, c’mon babe, let’s go to bed.”

Zayn: He knocked to the bathroom door once again, not getting any reply. He had stood there almost an hour, trying to get you out, but you didn’t come. I’m so tired of fighting. We fight all the time. I don’t want to do this anymore. I just want to sleep and cuddle with my boyfriend, without fights and arguments. “Y/N, please open up,” he tried again, voice hoarse after many pleadings, but you didn’t move. You sat on the bathroom floor, knees against chin, arms wrapped around them. Silent tears made your cheeks stained, when you leaned against the wall, trying to stop crying again. He had been so busy lately he had no time for sleeping. He was tired and angry all the time, taking it out to you. “Y/N,” Zayn asked again, voice full of pain and tiredness, “I can’t lose you. I can’t.” You bite your lip, burying your head to your knees to muffle a sob when he spoke again, “I can’t lose you Y/N. I love you so, so much. I love the way you blush when I kiss you in public, I love the way your eyes sparkle when you have just waken up. I love when you’re exhausted and cuddle up against my chest. I feel so happy when you’re on my arms. I want to protect you, I want to keep you on my arms forever and never let go. I love when you come out from shower and you have no make-up and your hair is a mess, and you lean to kiss me gently. I love your laugh, it always makes me butterflies, no matter how many years we have been dating. I love when you wrinkle your nose when you’re reading a book and it doesn’t go the way you want…I can’t lose you Y/N. I’m going to make it up for you. I’m staying the night here, just telling how much I love you and…” “Zayn,” you interrupted him, opening the door to see your teary boyfriend. He looked at you, brown eyes full of hope and fear. “You are not losing me. Not now and not forever,” you said, leaning to kiss his lips passionately.

Niall: He had turned the shower on almost thirty minutes ago. You sat in your living room, listening the water running upstairs, guilt building inside you. I’m such an idiot. I shouldn’t have done that. I know he’s tired and Management is trying to get him to eat healthier…Why didn’t I just say I didn’t want McDonalds? You sighed, pressing your hand to the table, tears running down your flushed cheeks. You knew he was mad and crying and it killed you slowly form inside. You hated to see him hurt and angry, especially by you. Sighing, you walked upstairs, heart filled with pain. What if he doesn’t forgive me? What if he hates me? You stripped out of your clothes, opening the bathroom door. He was standing in the shower, leaning to the wall, letting water pour over his head, making his hair darker. His eyes were bloody red, when he stared in front of him, not moving his gaze when you walked in. You bite your lip before standing in front of him. His eyes made your heart break to million pieces. “Niall,” you whispered, putting your hand to his cheek,”I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. I don’t think you need to eat healthier. I like the way you eat. It makes you my Niall. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m so, so, so, so…” he cut you off with a gentle kiss, making you look at his blue eyes, confused. “I forgive you princess, I know you didn’t mean it like that,” he whispered, pulling you to his warm, wet embrace. The shower poured on top of you, but you didn’t care. You just held each other and that was all what mattered.

------------------------------------

Posted by : http://mullingarbum.tumblr.com

1D Tumblr Imagines & Preferences ♫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें